A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Five - Search and Seizure

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Asof and lotl still drops better than everything else these bigs just want things handed to them it seems.

2. The incentive to grow hasn't been killed at all. ASOF and LOTL are still the two best paying and dropping (in both max drops and drops per unload) free EBs in the game. Prior to the rebalance they were simply unbalanced to the point of being unfair.

3. For my build, drops from ASOF and LOTL were cut in half. It would be nice to see some gradualism, randomly doubling and then halving drops is amateurish. You've always been able to hit top (un-ranked) tier with constant activity, that's no longer the case with drops as they are. 10k tier is still fine, I'm not gonna quit over 500 bars, but I wouldn't be surprised to see other folks drift away at an accelerating rate.

4. That's the point - they weren't balanced to the point of being unfair. With a high level of activity I was able to hit 15k. With this new bs drop system I'll be lucky to hit 10k, if that. Explain to me how 500 hits equals out to 500-600 event item drops.

5. So is that to say skimming pays more or you need to xtal to max the drops from an EB?[/quote]

They cut the amount based around size of players by half. Meaning you need xtals to hit the same reward amount you were use to. Taking the privege of being a large player & getting better drops away. Effectively killing incentive to grow & get more for less work.[/quote]

The incentive to grow hasn't been killed at all. ASOF and LOTL are still the two best paying and dropping (in both max drops and drops per unload) free EBs in the game. Prior to the rebalance they were simply unbalanced to the point of being unfair.[/quote]

So basically large players doing large battles & getting large drops is unfair? Let's do a bit of math.

If a full unload is 52-56 hits than 407 hits = 7.2-7.8 unloads over 9 hours. Yeilding 655 drops for a 114ml cs player. This is fair?

Hte drops 100(or close) per 5minute eb of both. So 15 mins = 100 combined drops meaning 300 per hour. Done over 9 hours equals 1.2k combined. While Lotl dropped 1-1.3k of 1 meaning you also had to Asof or 2 large battles per day to get the sane results.

This us incentive to grow, hte you pay for & gives combined items & more gold while being a ridiculously much easier battle meaning you no longer NEED to grow.

In all fairness paying 6$ a seal you get what you pay for. Those exploiting Asof/Lotl was spending money on xtals. Pay to get more. Lotl/Asof offered a free way to get 10-15k tiers. To get Top 100-10 you had to spend money either on seals/xtals/warring/PvP.

That's completely fair thus far, now please In your infinite wisdom tell me that my stated logic is wrong & please show me exactly how its wrong.

6. Support

7. So you reduced the drops without changing the goals.
    Yes the drops were totally unfair before. And change was needed.
    But once again the approach is totally wrong and you haven't compensated for the reduction

You have now made it far harder for anyone to achieve the top tiers rather than just making it too easy for some.

The idea was to encourage activity and reward players for the effort they put in.
    That's what players were complaining about.
    Not that it was too easy for some. But that it was impossible for others.

Now to completely remove incentives by not addressing the goals.

If you insist on balancing via a reduction in drops, reduce the goals to make them attainable.
    It's about creating a balance.
    Not an Impossible to win Scenario.
    To discourage everyone does not seem like the best method.
    All the feedback wasted.

8. It's no use even contacting support or talking to any representative like Mario or Grant,bottom line with all their reasoning logic and excuses the bottom line comes down to $$$$'s.One excuse I got was because ppl are growing and completing LotL and Asof faster the rates were adjusted to be fair,never heard such a load of bs before,we should all quit growing otherwise every eb will be reduced to 1 drop per eb.If they say we are growing where the hell is the next SVERUGANTI eb it's be harder than LotL and then we wouldn't have to run the poor gold AsoF.

9. But see then my question is, why did you unbalance these ebs in the first place, because I remember you doing that and only changed lotl and Asof drop rate, which at the time our clan was not quite ready to run these ebs b2b, and was running aff/ts/ss, so of course we pushed with some using crystals, crux, and bc's to get the clan to a point we can run these ebs at a speed that drops benefitted! Now just because you inflated builds so much that some of the top clans can run these ebs at a speed that obviously gives them a advantage you are changing the balancing of the drops again (well our clan is running these now as those clans were then when you change it in the first place). Most clans running these ebs are not completing them in 2-4 hours its more like 5-10 hours, which if only getting a couple hundred more pieces than say running aff/ts/ss is not beneficial for the clan as a whole. I've noticed only the top 3-4 people here getting close to max drops everyone else is 600 or less, and if attack build is very obviously less drops than a spy build with same amount of successful hits again as it was in the past? So why base this change on so few of clans, now that more clans are being able to run these ebs at all, its very discouraging, to me as a clan owner that we have worked now for almost 4 years to get to where we are, no I can't spend money to crystal every eb or to buy seals constantly but I do spend money and all us that spend a little can add upto a lot!

10. By all means Ata designers please awnser these very valid responses.

11. I hate you dev drop rate sucks.... Advantage only higher cs people... Not even for active ones.. Pls change it

12. Devs couldn't run a piss up in a brewery

13. So according to the Devs' "logic", you need spend money or find slower EBs to maximize event drops.

Laughable.

14. Devs? Genuine question... Why do you keep finding ways to punish us instead of reward us for playing your game?

16. I'm a pretty active long term player who has somehow managed to get about 650 of those things in a day of hitting lotl and asof, now by that logic I'm likely to just about hit 5k event rewards. I've hit 10-15k most other events
    Now I admit I don't spend much on kaw but I've bought xtals and happily will do again.

17. As mentioned, there is no issue with large drops at all. As you grow you are able to complete the larger EBs which still grant more drops. The amount of drops you can receive from the EBs has remained the same as before.

18. Can receive and do receive are really different I can receive a lot of drops I do get bloody awful ones ..see how that's a kinda important difference.

19. I'm pretty sure the point isn't necessarily the max number of drops that can be obtained from the ebs in question, it's the fact that to get the max, mids like myself now have to get double the number of actions or unloads, to get the same drop we were getting before. Which, in most cases require the use of xtals.

The "rebalance", as observed by myself through epic battle logs, has so far penalized mids because near BC/BC players have not been affected as greatly. For example, a near BC player had 171 actions and received 997 cat claws from ASoF, myself with 201 actions in the exact same eb received 400.

I mean no disrespect, but since we're using the terms "fair" and "unfair", what exactly are we referring to? Was it unfair to the near BC/BC players because smaller/mid players were reaching the same tiers as they were with the same amount of time and effort involved? Because, and I very well be missing something, that's the only issue I see with "fairness".

Whatever the case may be, it does beg the question, why is it suddenly an issue 3 months and 5 chapters into this on-going event?

20. Couldn't agree more, Drgn.

They've made it way harder for the rest of us for no reason and without explanation. I believe they were trying to stop the 30 hits and max drops problems for a BC player. Once again though, the rest of us have been effected instead with minimal effect on a BC player.

As I said earlier, they should be able to change it so half an unload for max drops can no longer happen without screwing the rest of the player base over.

They're trying to rebalance an issue they caused in the first place. Think through your actions devs, for once, and we wouldn't have such problems. The game is unbalanced because of your own decisions.