Exploiting individuals

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Shogun-of-Sorrow, Jun 29, 2016.

1. I'm not generalizing but statistically speaking but women (or at least people who appear to be) seem to be exploiting the majority of the player base who represent the demographic of a lonely, single male.

They would ask for favors in a certain manner that would hint affection such as;
    "Buy my allies "
    As we could see here, the use of the emojis implies that the person would extend their affection to those who abide them.

I'm going to take a gamble here and say that those who fall for such tricks don't really get the attention they seek, perhaps they get a wall post back like "Thanks, darling. " or something of that sort.
    When I say people appear to be female, I mean that they could be cat fishing because they know the unfair advantage this gives them as they could influence most of the player base.

Ultiamtely, this behavior is very unhealthy as it provides an unfair advantage. Moreover, this encourages catfishing as a young female in order to gain profits from one's ally market.

I propose that those who clearly seem to be doing such "exploits" be given a silence.

2. Shhh dont tell them my tricks!!!

3. Why buy a woman's allies when u can buy mine 

4. You could pretend to be female and reap the advantages, there's no way to double check. Not unfair.

5. We need profile pics

6. This is true. I exploited everyone with an alt this way. No regrets. Then there's others who are just sick fruity individuals who should be locked up for it

7. I think it's a fair trade for all the creeps girls have to deal with in their inbox

You sound like someone who's been catfished

8. I don't see the problem. It's cheaper to learn their tricks here, than after you've left moms basement and encounter them in real life.

9. Too busy for girls busy doing tap tap game
    Does this make me a sad case?

10. You could always not play if it bothers you.

11. Hi I'm a sexy sexy model and I play KAW cuz I'm different than other girls! Hire me? 

12. This trick has been around for years, more fool the sad saps who fall for it

13. I think we should have the option of profile pictures , then when someone fakes to be someone make them perform a specific action to make sure they are not catfishing

14. Troll used do it on his sexy4you account lol and they all used think he was a female.

15. Or just don't do anything for some because you think they're a girl lol problem solved

16. Just don't be a sucker?

17. You guys seem to think I've been catfished.
    No, I don't fall for such tricks.

I'm just complaining that those who are catfishing or actual girls are gaining an unfair advantage.

18. Oh no. They are gaining an advantage on a pointless tap game. This is the worst problem facing the world today!

19. Seriously though. I do hate when people do that. I will flip on someone if I sense even a hint of "affection" for favors.

20. Hire my allies 