Reactions

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Cobra, Jun 29, 2016.

1. I'm pretty sure you guys could implement this, but what if we had reaction buttons on the forums, like they do on Facebook? Instead of everyone just saying "Support" or "That's the most stupid idea I've ever heard," they could just click the thumbs up or thumbs down button! Then, in either of the top corners of the thread, it would show something like 44 likes and 12 dislikes. I think this would be a lot cooler than the system right now and we could get a more reasonable feeling of what the kawmunity wants, due to more accurate voting and more people doing this!

2. The reaction button on Facebook is so that Facebook can know which ads to send you when you are in different moods, which doesn't make sense to implement into kaw

3. Maybe a support/no support button?

4. The support/no support button has been suggested before, but if they implemented that they could use it to get a report on what ideas are most wanted by the community for them to focus on (if they still care about us that is )

5. On forums it's generally called an upvote and no people would just  everything

6. This. And yes suggested multiple times before. And still a good idea.
    Even make it anonymous so more people would be willing to use it to demonstrate real community support.

7. Sorry, I would have reacted to this post earlier but I can't find the button.

8. That's exactly what I just said...

9. Yeaaaaah lets turn forums into a proper popularity contest.. I can smell the tears already..

Mhmmmmmm