A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Five - Search and Seizure

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2016.

1. First & For most, devs you can blow this one out your ass. I dont care if I get forum banned for this but your changes literally screwed us non leader board free playing players.

Lotl,407 successful actions. 75bl plunder pay out 126bl total payout. Then 655 promo items. I'm at 114ml cs & spent from the start to finish of this battle for that return? Its ridiculous! Sucker punch had a player hit under 300 times & made 800 plus items. While I get its fair based on size. While I nearly doubled his hit total I get that much less?

2. People don't seem to understand the developers have always been this way really. I doubt they plan on changing. KaW was always a business idea.

Try to have as much fun with it as you can, and if you have the patience try getting a massive amount of support for a change you'd like. You'll have more luck if the change involves income for them though.

3. Where is the fun when non paying players can drop as many hits especially at my size & receive next to nothing in comparison to what that should receive?

I support bigger players getting more for less, what I dont support is this complete drop they instated for everyone else.

4. Gives more incentive to spend... I don't support it either it's just how it is.

5. What a crock of ****, every event has been exactly the same ffs, how thick are you?

6. Wtf 400 actions and 100b plunder and only 499 items??!

7. This has to be the worse development team in the world. I swear I hate every single one of these events, these updates, these new lands, and the workers who put the 2 minute worth of work into posting it out.

The only team that kaw has that is worth a damn is the art team.

8. Fair to all sizes?? It's been less than 24 hours and people are nearly in 5000 items you've just screwed up, once again.

9. Its been rebalanced so hte with the extra bar will entice p to spend rather than sit in asof/lotl clans for event. Devs are greedy and they miss Redstar a lot. They thought he was bluffing.

10. ChineseBurn

12. Fair for all sizes? My ass dude. Bc builds get WAAAAAAAAAY more drops than non bc builds. And also, getting 10k in this godforsaken clan was already hard enough, now with the drops lowered, which was completely unnecassary, it's gonna be nearly impossible for me. If you're going to respond then please think about your answer instead of saying something this stupid. The drops are NOT fair. Bc builds get way more than the others. And my main has 400 actions, 135b on LOTL and I get 532 drops. Please tell me how that's fair? You are the worst development team a game could have, hands down

13. Star are you mentally Challenged?

"the amount of drops PER unload has been rebalanced"

Hello, do you you understand English?

14. Yeah it's been balanced per unload, sure. Tinkerbelle in cruiser elite, does 2 unloads and gets 900 drops. I do about 6 and get 500 drops. Yeah mate it's balanced per unload, yeah i am mentally challenged

15. Non-paying players aren't meant to have fun long-term, they're meant to become paying players. This is a business, not a charity.

16. "all events are the same"

Less than 1.5 years ago we had a pvp event where everyone was automatically involved, you could lose everything and it was too weeks longer with no bonuses and shitty ammounts of bb as reward

I know machines definitely weren't picked for their intelligence but seriously guys who are you even accepting anymore?

17. LOL. Thank you.
    Appreciate the EB event for us, EB Elves!

18. A developer said it has been rebalanced, have you checked yet during this event

19. That's your comeback grave lord??? want some cream for that butthurt? 

20. What I just said was based on an eb that got done 3 hours ago.