A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Five - Search and Seizure

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Just because 80% of people in forums are complaining doesn't extend to 80% of everyone. These forums have always been full of complainers. If they did the exact opposite a different 80% percent would show up to vent their spleen instead.

2. It extends to about 26.4% of everyone last I heard

3. S6 wasn't pulling enough money huh?

4. This

5. Exactly

6. Can devs offer a spell to keep players in clan during event (encourage loyalty like S6 and less clan hopping). Thks

7. Only 750 spikes from Lotl for max xtals, devs will you explain why there is such a huge difference in drops from the last promo to this one please

8. Claws and spikes reward volume is rubbishy
    It's too low and I don't know what on earth would make it high when I am hyper active in the game getting around 300 to 400 every 5 hours
    Why going downhill like this ? No clue

9. Why xtal it's a waste now,again the devs are screwing those that grew n bowing to those who dropped build or have no interest in growing.Another nail in this app.

10. The drops for lotl and Asof have been decreased a lot, unless of course you crystal maybe, but it takes longer to run these ebs, this should be taken into consideration, so now we have to consider if its better to back track and run smaller ebs since drops are so close!! Devs, please consider this drop rate not everyone can crystal every eb, and if these bigger ebs take longer it should drop more event pieces!

11. It's a waste of time asking the devs for anything,revenue is down ppl are sick of HTE so they drop the returns on the larger eb's and put the Xtra bar back on HTE strange how that happens.

12. Claws and spikes reward volume is rubbishy
    It's too low and I don't know what on earth would make it high when I am hyper active in the game getting around 300 to 400 every 5 hours
    Why going downhill like this ? No clue

13. We expect devs will keep adjust drop rates from lotl.

devs need big spenders go back to hit hte

14. If this is trying to fix those that were clan hopping getting max drops by doing a unload or throwing a few crystals at the end of ebs, it may do that but the people it will hurt the most is the average clan that are just making the 15k or 10k goals running the ebs that are fit for the size of the clan members and clan! This is a very discouraging change, and funny thing is I was happy to see a new event, was being a key word!!

15. How come when I'm small events were hard. And big players got nice payouts. Now I'm big I get punished for growing (spending money to boost growth) ? U increase max event drop in HTE to sell more seals, but why nerf LOTL and ASOF? They take so long to finish!!! It makes me not want to spend money on events devs. It doesn't encourage me to spend.. Why are u doing this? I am sending a message to feedback.. I think we all need answers.. Where is the new eb btw?

16. And why change drops so drastically in the middle of a series that drops equipment, most people would like the same level equipment they have been getting to have matching set???? Seriously devs, please put drops back at least through this whole series and then reevaluate if they needed adjusting, but if going to adjust make it fair for the eb running and the amount of hits! Btw, noticed spy hansels drops are a good bit higher again then someone that is atk hybrid or atk build, where as the increase on lotl/Asof had seemed to eliminate that in the past!! So how is this fair for atk builds???? I have as many successful hits as some clanmates yet their drops are ALOT bigger!

17. KaW is boring devs.. Only reason I keep playing is events and if u take the fun out of events what's the point in playing??? This is the cross roads I'm coming to.. And I hate to put the game down but I'm at my breaking point

18. How come tier 6 gets three falconer keys and tier 7 gets only one? And all other tiers get one key?

19. The reason this change was made was to compel players to spend money (via crystals) specifically just to round out a matching equip set. Pretty smart really.

20. I think the reward preview is screwed up atm - T4 had Stalwart Helms?