Hidden

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So sometimes when I'm ally shopping or just looking at a persons owner, I noticed a lot of people are owned by some guy named "Hidden." And I really dont understand it, because even though he owns so many people he still hasn't made it onto the Ally LB! Will somebody please explain this to me?????

2. I heard that it was ATA_Mario, since he can't be bought he just buys everyone and hides himself.

3. Their owner has cast Seal of Loyalty or Oath of Fealty. Devs must have changed it, you used to be able to still see owner when spell was cast. Will make it impossible to ask permission if owner has cast now :)

4. I think he was trolling bud.

5. The spell is called oath of fealty, which hides the allies for 24 hours, the developers have made changes to this spell to get better effects from it, it costs 15 mithril to cast.

Before the change, the allies are just hidden on the players profile, so they won't be hired directly but other methods they can still see the owner before.

After the change, now that the developers have changed how it is, the spells effects is more efficient now, which means, the owner will now be shown as hidden along with their allies hidden from their page, no one will able to track the owner at all and this actually helps alot, so in OSW take ss of the allies before the owner casts the spell.

Hopes this helps.

6. You may see this a lot as many have this cast that are in a present osw ;)

7. You know, I never figured that Mario would stop plumbing, I wonder if he is off the shrooms now also!

8. Well considering he just let miles out of his cell, probably not. Give him 90 days and maybe..

9. Hidden is a hacker

10. shane why are you so dumb like ffs

11. Swift this was clearly a failed attempt at trolling :lol:

See!

12. Look, for the record, I was never imprisoned in that cell. I just happen to like it there.

13. Miles has been brainwashed :eek:

14. Isn't imprisioned just another word for love?

15. How dare you? The term is "Stockholm Syndrome," thank you very much.

16. Devs bumping old threads... I smell a forum ban....

17. It's literally been a month

18. I actually payed Grant to imprison you without your knowledge. If you were to try and leave, they would've kicked you in the shin and pushed you back in.

19. But he wouldn't have tried to leave because he has Stockholm syndrome so that doesn't matter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.