Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Going back and editing all your posts to say the same dumb think makes you look like a dumbass. It was funny the first time I read it now I am just wondering how dumb or embarrassing the original stuff you posted was, that you felt the need to replace it all with that.

2. Shameless bump just cos I can

3. Wait, what?

I dont know TS's business so i cant speak for them. Now apparently you dont know Clan A's business, but here you are acting and speaking as though you do. Yeah, go figure..

And Clan A is basically one clan now? Unless you went crying to the devs again cause you couldn't handle your clan getting "handled" "again"... You know what im talking about... Then we here have no idea what you are talking about.

Every now and again we hear someone got inc from yall. Hell, many of us have our own osw's going on cause there was no need for us to help against yall.

Thankfully though, you let us all know that you arent bias...

4. Crying to the devs again? The only time devs have been involved in any of our business was when your clan went crying to the devs claiming I am some hacker that was in the servers, that was some funny stuff. The only other time devs have been involved is everytime I email in macks bypasses. Most wouldn't call that crying, just that its funny getting someone silenced.

And clan A basically is 1 clan, other than HQ there is no relevant clans left. Now you better run along before the big bad "hacker" gets you

5. -V- don't duck N dive. No ! He is straight to the point , no messing around comming to gore you !

6. Lol with that logic zaft family is basically 1 clan now. Carnage, the rest are pretty irrelevant.

7. That's the things apoc have been saying now for a while, so why shouldn't it be said about clan A too? to be fair to Zaft tho at least they still have 1 relevant clan, that's 1 more than TS has.

8. Hacker? Lol
    I guess if i also knew that no one could say what it was really about in forums id make up some ridiculous story too *coughaccountthiefcough*...

You should add in some aliens and mutant mole people. Wait! Zombie mutant mole people! Yeah man. Tell us that one.

Zaft... Awp... Zawp?
    And you insult us. Hilarious

Now go do what you always do in your osw's. Ill be waiting for my message from kaw about why im getting silenced now.

9. Roni u noob get your facts straight I got a cf n left for reasons u will never know. .. Unlike u who got kicked from fury. . yay for another forum post of in informed roni facts lol peace be with you

10. You ran dragonfly .True spartans all of a sudden got about 5 more dkod members after you joined.And I would rather be dropped than request a cf.Least I stayed and didn't run and want out as soon as things turned sour for dkod.if I wasn't dropped id have stayed until the end .You though have no stamina to support your home clan and only chase shiney things .When dkod took a nose dive you quickly bailed on them.And lts you who is the noob on your 2 year old badge I played 4 years.and by the way its a true spartan member who told me when you ran from osw that you are a RUNNER. And also a duck N dive'r !!

11. Sucks ass when the only topic in forums is a roni post.

12. Second that

13. Roni We have never taken a nose dive clueless, uninformed and Hillary Clinton clone is all I'm gonna say .

14. Stop bumping it then numb nuts...

15. [​IMG] nelson says I don't hit back back he never uses army on me and plenty of failed steals

16. Puns take this from a friend looking from the outside -in .You can't see the damage that has been unfolded onto dkod because you still clinging to Hope that one day you can re surface again .But the out look is bleak. Before dkod became known as the 40 WATT'ers dkod did have a buzz and interest when it was a new clan .But not no more.I'm sorry I have to be so cruel and brutely honest with you but facts are dkod have not only took a nose dive but also are submerged in quick sand and sinking deeper n deeper under ! But keep smiling and have a loverly day.

17. Roni annoys me