Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250+SUPPORTERS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Come_Inside, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Support.
    I missed s5 due to RL taking me away from KAW and had been very much looking forward to s6 as EE is the only enjoyable aspect of this game for me. Needless to say I was very bummed to learn there would be no Indy for a month and was against s6 all ll from the very beginning, but tried to give it a fair shake. My findings:

1. Try to get in one of the few already decent established ll clans? "Sure, but we are already full with perms, you can be an, alternate though!"...meaning you get in maybe one of the four wars you can participate in...maybe.

2. Try to roster with friends in game or on line? Very lucky to fill, most likely 3-4 no shows anyway. Fill with WC scrubs (see below) and lose from leaks or not even war?...decisions decisions...

3. Merc in WC? This is a joke, if you do manage to fill, 1/2 the ppl don't know game mechanics, won't sell pots, don't even know if mith works, don't hide allies, are lazy on regen and couldnt sko if thier life depended on it. Pretty much a guaranteed loss and total waste of time since a loss gives nothing regardless of personal performance. If you do by some stroke of luck manage to match another noob clan, you have a decent chance I guess...I have yet to see that happen on my end though.

In summary, I'm sure the few folks that were in good clans before s6 started are enjoying s6, and there are a few clueless noobs that are just happy to have something to do, and probably a few in between that are making the best of it but most of ppl I talk to are very dissapointed the devs went this way.

RIP S6, back to RL, see you in a month kawers!

2. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

I have warred every season except this one...
    Curious on how many seasoned Vets are sitting this year out?

3. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support

4. First time sitting out . what's the point of having a war built that's taken years to achieve and devs does only LL wars.

5. Can we get this locked? Lol

6. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support

7. Not sure if I can support this one honestly. I seen one session where players complained about Indy wars. Then players complained about roster stacking in Ll wars. Kind of a double edged blade honestly. Either players complain about not being able to pick their teams or complain about roster stacking.

Unfortunately people have shot down devs changes at every turn. Problem with wars before was Lb players destroying everyone & roster stacking. No matches in Indy & Not getting to pick your team. Ll wars present the same issues as before. Players stack rosters & "Rig" match ups. Players get thrown on a team with the possibility of having no (Good) WC or Tracker.

8. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support

9. War 29: 4 war's 8 clans 120 ppl 

10. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Bump x10

11. Peeps will give up at some point,not worth their time & effort keep losing.only regular war clan will dominate S6 and this s6 is TOTALLY EPIC FAILED.

12. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support

13. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support

14. Another events,that what was i'm waiting for....put out a stress not able to do indi war...beside this will turn the tide how S6 war progress...

15. SUPPORT

The only way these apes are going to listen to the players is when we start messing with their cashflow.

16. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support