What is your favorite ice cream?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wordwaster, Jun 24, 2016.

1. What the heck that's crazy rip in peace my dude

2. Does sorbet count? If so Raspberry Sorbet.

If not French Vanilla.

3. I just had a Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough and that may just be my new lover.

4. Rocky Road

5. You like surprises especially if they're sentimental. You enjoy having your own independence but occasionally rely on others for guidance. you're really easy going

6. You have a young spirited soul. You love adventures and you love talking to people about things. You value being liked by people.

7. You're tough and strong willed. You're stubborn but not to a fault and you enjoy helping others

8. My fav is Cherry Garcia..

(For you young kids, we used to have this Hippie Rock band called The Grateful Dead.. They would have a full day concerts and didn't lipsync and let people record their music at their shows for free.. And Jerry was their beloved frontmen.. )

️

9. This is my favorite too!!!

You have amazing taste. You're fun loving & a little disorganized. You're a social butterfly and people either love you or hate you. You have a soft side but if someone messes with you or your friends/family you'll kick their butt

10. Cold stone birthday cake remix.

1980's wwe ice cream sandwich bars

Superman ice cream

11. You're an adrenaline junky. You believe that honestly is one of the most important characteristics a person can have. You love authentic stuff

12. Thats the way it is.

13. KFC PopCorn Chicken Bits inside Neopolitan.

14. Ur gross & will die soon

15. Cake batter

16. Ben n Jerrys--Milk and cookies(actual name of icecream)

17. My normal go-to is Haagen Dazs strawberry, but recently I've discovered Chunky Monkey.

18. Coffee ice cream ;)

19. Pistachio four deh ween !!!

20. Cant remember what it's called but Baskin Robbins used to have a red, green, and purple sour sherbett combination with nerds inside it and it was scrumtastic