What is your favorite ice cream?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wordwaster, Jun 24, 2016.

1. You're protective of those you love and you're generally pretty selfless. You aren't afraid of confrontation but deep down you wish everyone would just get along. You believe in treat everyone the way you want to be treated and hold everyone up to a high standard

2. No denial here! I am the epitome of Noob! So you ain't the real deal!

3. I thought yours was birthday cake flavored?

4. Normal vanilla ice cream with strawberries mixed in while being coated in chocolate 

5. Mint chocolate chip

6. You're creative and enjoy adding your own personal flare on everything you do. You don't mind getting your hands dirty and tend to be disorganized. You aren't super easy going but you're not super high maintenance either.

7. You have bold ideals and trust your gut when it comes to making a final decision. You aren't exactly a social butterfly but you can handle being placed in social settings well

9. Home made chocolate chip with chunky peanut butter swirl.

10. I'm lactose intolerant, so my favorite ice cream is sadness.

11. You're a do it yourself kinda person (obviously). You're flirtatious with a strong drive to get what you want when you want it.

12. Can lactose intolerant people eat frozen yogurt

13. There's this super awesome ice cream place near the office here.

My favourite is their Yuzu Citrus Marmalade soft serve.

14. i almost cried.

15. You're a fun and lively spirit. You enjoy spending your time relaxing with friends or family you tend to keep yourself composed under pressure and people rely on you for advice

16. Cookies and cream only from blue bell

17. You're tough on the outside sensitive on the inside. You enjoy spending time with loved ones and enjoy being spoiled a lil bit. You're also a selfless soul

18. "It's my way or the high way" should be your life quote. You like things in a certain fashion done a certain way. You hold yourself and others to a high standard.

19. Some people with lower sensitivity can, but I can't :-( and I'm allergic to almonds so almond milk ice cream is out too.