✯The EU Referendum✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, Jun 6, 2016.

1.  at all of you.
    The people had they say and
    We win 
    No more eu

2. David Cameron. Good luck in your new job
    

3. Good luck in your new job
    David Cameron 

4. Now let's see what will happen over the next few years the risk may of been high but the rewards are even greater :cool:

5. Let's hope Osborne goes too. The historian economist with a GCSE in maths.

6. A lot of currencies dropped because they left…

7. I don't know if external links are allowed in forums.

But Nigel Farage admitted on Good Morning Britain this morning that the propaganda saying "£350 million that goes to the EU each week will instead go to the NHS" was a 'mistake' and they can't guarantee that it will. Not boding well already imo.

8. Congragulations to my British mates across the pond on leaving the EU.

My outside opinion is that the EU is a crumbling system that was good on paper, but failed to deliver. More specifically, failed to deliver within the last decade as many nations in Europe have seen their hardships in financial infrastructure and weighed down with political agenda's.

I could be wrong, I could be right, but it doesn't matter.

What does matter, for the UK, is how the UK will move past the EU and forward to a more independent lifestyle. I hope this works and it ends with the collapse of the EU personally.

9. If it's about collapse... Took only few hours for Britain to lose the 5th world economy spot in favour of France. And the downhill is not over yet.

10. Good to see all the racists and xenophobes of Britain for there own way, this country is now officially fudged

11. "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."

- Winston Churchill

12. Best news I've heard all year

13. Once Germany is bankrupt from their acceptance of mass (alleged) refugees.... Who's going to bail anyone out of the ****? Good move UK, the European decision to wreck/destroy their economy n culture in the stupid reason of "PC/seeming/feel good" politics will come n bite them hard. Personally, i see Germany loading cattle cars of undesirables in the next 10 yrs to other destinations

14. Trendys, inner city hipsters and university left wing idiots need not reply

15. That sounds familiar, there is still some renovation to be done first in Auschwitz though

16. Source?

Yes sterling has dropped, it will come back up. Probably not been helped by all the project fear in the campaign.

It's done now, there is no use being negative about it.

@whatever that morons name that accuses all leave people (17million of us) of being racist and xenophobic...

It's probably MORE racist and xenophobic to prioritise EU nationals coming in to the country, so maybe you shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

17. Also, just a quickie, when members of the EU say in press conferences that they will do all they can to DETER other member states from holding their own referendums, what exactly is democratic about that?

No institution, or government has the right to refuse to allow member states this option. It is the barest form of democracy, it is the entire POINT of democracy. To take that away and 'deter' people from having that choice is akin to refusing to allow someone their basic democratic right (something the EU claims to be)

18. http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/6 ... nd-plunges

What's so positive about a currency free fall? Yes, stock exchanges all over the Europe went down. But if you look to see what companies are going down in european stock exchange markets you'll see the real danger. The british companies listed on those stock exchanges are going down and this mean only one thing: people take their money back... These hours a **** load of money left UK economy. But I assume no need to be negative about it.

19. About damn time imo. Shaun you're an idiot too