remove bfa and bfe from ll war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Jun 23, 2016.

1. If it is supposed to be a level playing. Field why randomly include bfa and bfe?
    Plz remove them

2. Support

3. Can we remove LL buildings also?

4. Remove the game from the App Store

5. That sounds more than a little extreme,don't you think? :O

6. the very biggest opponent is 20% stronger than you, max. If you have decent BFE and BFA you can bring it down to 9% easily.

7. Remove ATA from this dimension. Call deh Flash to destroy em in other Earths.

8. BFA and BFE add variety. Players with the same builds would have the same strength, so it would just be weird.
    And it gives the bigger players the ability to use at least some of what they've worked hard for.
    They have to work with lowland buildings only, but their BFE and BFA that is not easy to build up gives them the edge they deserve.

9. Amen

10. While I don't expect this to gain any support, nor do I particularly support it (at all how the idea is currently structured) it raises a debate of how much the current war system is How much time you've played for (and subsequently stacked up BFA/BFE) and in many cases of BFA, how much $ you have spent - versus how good are your players at war and war strategy. If a clan has a good track record for winning wars and BFA/BFE, even if these two factors were neglected, maybe by a new type of war one could activate for - clans that are good at war should continue to dominate.

11. No, it should be completely level playing field and the greater tactician/warriors should win.

12. Hah. Funny joke.
    In last matchup, couldn't land one hit on top 5.

13. And then devs match your clan with an lb clan.

Like they did to my clan. Mostly lb, crazy BFE and BFA.

14. At most they have 10% bonus, and it's not like you have zero. You can get some bfa easy and equip is easier still

15. Wait..i thought ll was supppsed to be a level field and that easy to get stuff can affect war very much...talking from exp

16. I don't really notice it.

17. It's a lot easier if you work as a team, like try not to hit someone by yourself when they have full bars. You will fail more that way

18. It doesn't help as much as you think it does lol

19. BFA/BFE isn't affecting hugely, i can get success on lb having 10% bfa with my 6% bfa

20. Support

One factor to why I retired from wars was for to the bfa/bfe factor

No way I'll ever war as long as bfa/bfe is apart of wars