Facepalm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by suckers251, Jun 22, 2016.

1. If they wanna learn the first thing is to convert builds to get the right one for low land. Which means you so called experienced players should give advice on it. Instead you tell them to convert when war is going to start

2. Good on them for warring! People think they have to fit into somebody else's agenda instead of just having fun.

Why should they do what "experienced" players say? I've have plenty of terrible advice from experienced players which have set my stunningly handsome build back.

3. Your SDT are still better than mine.
    And this. This makes sense. Figure out your own play style. The only things an experienced player should tell a new one is what events are, how wars work and that the forum guide area is the place to go to.

4. Id like to point out op is a noob complaining about noobs

5. Play style? At the end of the day its a tap tap game

6. Read your own name mate!

7. Your SDT are still better than mine.
    And this. This makes sense. Figure out your own play style. The only things an experienced player should tell a new one is what events are, how wars work and that the forum guide area is the place to go to.[/quote]
    Almost exactly what I told a few of them, then I got impatient with the last one. Then I just ignored them. I referred him to the guide for new players by titan_god. Highly doubt he checked it out.

8. I like knowing we have new players wanting to learn ee !! So let's help them out and try to teach them the best we can .

9. Exactly. No support to OP at all.

In wars like this, you are bound to find new players who have little to no idea about warring. I for one have never warred here myself, but all I can say is that if you find any one of these new players, teach them rather than complaining that they don't know how to war!

You have to put yourself on the new player's shoes somehow. How would you feel if you tried to find an LL warring clan but no one lets you in?

Even if they war and lose, at least they gain learning experience. Be part of the solution rather than the problem!

10. Op is a massive noob.

11. At the same time, I would also like to propose a slight chance of the shattered sword consequence.

New players who have less than 60 days of playing, and is under 1 million combined stat, for the first 2-3 wars if they are totally inactive they will receive only a 1-day shattered sword instead of 3 days! This is to give them better learning experience while giving them a lighter consequence, and by the 2nd or 3rd war done they should have an idea of how to war now!

12. Let me create a possible or plausible scenario:

After reading events section in the forum,
    Player X creates multiple accounts, deligently grows them into LLBC. Then comes S6. Each account then creates a ll war clan. If for example that player has 5 alts and 5 clans, he/she has the potential to recruit everyone who needs a ll war clan. Regardless of the recruits' build, that player wont care because those 5 clans has the high percentage of being matched against his/her main account and clan which has massive bfa and huge bfe.

You can defend about indi or defend about ll but still nothing is ever a near-perfect match.

13. What does inactive have to do with them being new?

14. Sure that's great they won't stick at it though once they lose a few and realise they won't get anywhere in the event.

15. Honestly the only noob here is the op