Facepalm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by suckers251, Jun 22, 2016.

1. So just in the past few hours I have seen more than 20 eb noobs looking for LL clans and all I can say is. Facepalm.
    Seriously though, if you don't have an actual LL build then DONT TRY!! I even saw multiple people under 1 mil cs signing up and finding war!

WHAT?!?!? You have no chance of winning and you have no gain from participating. You also ruin any chance that your team will win because if they match against another clan with no official builds then they might get their 1st token. YAY! Big deal.

But seriously get a build or get out. Everyone thinks that indi is full of moles and eb fairies, but look around u. LL is NO DIFFERENT.

So devs please make a S6 part 2 with indi, because there is 0 reason to keep LL. Along with reasons stated in other threads, this truly proves there is no good effect of LL.

If anyone can think of a reason for devs, who are making far less money from this, to keep this? The last thing is clan loyalty, but it's too competitive and half of the Warriors don't know what they are doing. So the loyalty is simply not there. Only in about 2 clans does loyalty exist and that is loyalty dependent on reward. Not true loyalty. (From my understanding of it)

PLEASE CONSIDER IT DEVS!!!

2. Didn't you see the other thread? No changing to indi like it or not.

4. No support stop complaining op it's not happening

5. The main idea of this thread was the cringey eb noobs that think they can war and the 3 day old accounts that say they are experienced. The indi part was a thought I had while writing it and went a bit off topic

6. people complain and say LL wars are always won by the same clans, then people complain when new people try and participate in said wars.

you all are just an unhappy people,

7. Exactly

8. Stopped reading after first paragraph. I think it is great to see new people trying to do wars, without new players joining EE there will soon be nobody left to match.

Btw, suckers, did you start this game as an EE pro? I'm quite sure you still aren't one. Everybody learned how to war at some point, I think it is unfair to not give them a chance.

9. Bit selfish. The newer players have to learn somehow and they may just want to join in. I say the developers should reset your account and permanently name you "๎š".

10. The purpose of lowland wars was so that anyone could participate in warring. You strongly insulting new players dedicated to warring isn't going to solve anything in my opinion.

11. Suckers is a noob...no support x2

12. They aren't dedicated enough to get a decent build

13. Wouldnt have this problem in indi๎’๎’

14. I did not claim to be. And if new players want to learn then they should probably at least figure out what war is and the general idea before jumping in and trying it. Also anyone can do half decent in war if they have a good build, which isn't hard to get with 1/2 price and all. The only other thing needed is 14 others and the ability to follow orders. To be a pro at war takes a lot more, which is why I'm not complaining about new people joining EE. I am part complaining about part pointing out that they have no idea what they are doing and what LLBC even means.

I literally met a 1 day old acct looking for LL when he didn't even know what a build was.

15. Well I hope you explained what a build was an gave them some encouragement. This games needs new players and its up to the rest of us to help them enjoy it and stay active. I get your point suckers but I'm more pleased to hear about new ppl trying out all aspects of kaw.

16. I did the first few times, but I'm not a very patient person.(shocker) and it got pretty old. I can see you and elite's point of view though.

17. Okay when your team loses just cause of ineffective players none of you better not complain.