Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. I honestly don't even know what world of Warcraft is other than that it's a game. I don't even know what type of game it is.

2. Wizards and warlords all that kinda stuff.

3. Nah wasn't that bad.

4. The main character was what made it so bad like it just made me feel gross watching him act and like the concept was cool but the main human characters were just so bleh it was hard to empathize with them at all it was really that bad. Like I just don't think you guys fully understand I was sobbing and my friend was like "come on let's go" and I was like "Maddie I just... *choking back tears* Maddie what the *beep* was that I just *crying* literally??" Like people were starring and I just couldn't believe it

5. God every time anyone mentions Warcraft I go into like a rambling spree and spam people with my critic on why I hate it so much I'm just going to forgive and forget the entire movie

6. Quality drama

7. About to watch Outcast. The great words of Nicolas Cage "watching a cage film every nightkeeps the monsters away"
    and trust me this base im at has a lot of monsters. I seen them with my own ears

8. Nic cage is also commonly known as the star of DeadPool.  where he became the monster he feared.

9. Is he in more movies than national treasure or something?

10. When they make a League of Legends movie I'll accept them.

11. I have never seen Deadpool and Nic Cage at the same time, soooo Deadpool must be the legendary superhero Nicolas Cage.

Also Deadpool was hilarious. We watch it weekly here.

12. I just watched it last night actually. I would quote some lines from the movie, but the filter would make it where all you see is "it" or "and" :?

13. That was my logic Sluard. They claim the mask is to hide horrific burns. But I reckon it's to hide Cages glorious countenance.

14. Oh the thought of nic cages beautiful face being burned makes my heart break into a million pieces.  i cant even think about it without crying... please excuse me

15.  Has anyone see Independence Day yet? Is it worth it ?

Also - Central Intelligence? It's not out here yet so I wanna know if it's worth waiting for.

16. SNOOPY IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!

17. Suhh dudes.
    I was going to see central intelligence this weekend but idk trying to heal my leg.
    Saw neighbors 2 though, twas funny.
    Where is everyone? Dont tell me they all quit cuz id have to take credit for stripping them and what not

18. We all still here, in fact if your ears were burning last weekend, we talked about you slayer

19. CI is. So many black jokes honestly, Kevin Hart is the best.

20. Such a nice day to be a Poe boy