Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. You saying I don't have taste isn't about me?

2. Was i talking to you know? I was merely remarking upon the fact that her taste was good and anyone who was saying otherwise had horrible taste. Coincidentally that was you.

4. I can't believe you think your opinion matters to me? In the space of five minutes, yo acct been carrying and screaming over this thread like a Kardashian on Keeping Up. You clearly don't know quality film. Come back to me with your opinions once you have watched ConAir, National Treasure, Ghost Rider, Face Off, Snake Eyes, and Wickerman. The only classic films of the modern era.

Angry birds? sure, love it. Bypass removed :)

5. I'm so flattered that I got compared to a Kardashian and I've honestly seem like half those movies but I was literally 6ish and don't remember them but national treasure and ghost rider were great idk the rest on that list

6. You do know that it's not possible to have bad taste since everything is loved by someone? Opinions.

7. Lol there are alot of classic films but i agree Con Air is great and so is Face Off. Really all of those movies are great

8. Simple rule of thumb.

If it has Nick Cage in then watch it.

9. This is very true. If it doesnt have Nic Cage in it its more than likely not going to be a great film

10. More likely than not? What are you some sort of cage hater? If nic cage is in a movie, it is a great movie. Do you think he just takes whatever rolls are offered to him in order to pay for his gambling debts? No. He only takes a roll if the script meets his standards of excellence. And even if he did agree to a subpar script, it is only because he enjoys the challenge of making a bad script into an excellent film.

11. I apologize. I misread your post. I just get so mad when people try to bring such a great man down.

12. No man could bring down such a god. #alwayscaging

13. Daphnia convert to another purple. It strains my dog eyes to read!

14. Word i would never speak bad of my biggest hero Nicolas Cage. Im his #1 fan

15. i haven't watched the WarCraft movie, but i heard it bombed in the theaters

16. It was awful I literally cried over how bad it was

17. Yes, i read, a whole 5 minutes of crying lol

18. Was it actually that bad?

19. it was a movie based off of world of war craft.

nuff said.