[PROMO] HTE Promo & New HTE Bar!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by kaw_admin, Jun 17, 2016.

2. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

Yes.

3. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

This already ended...

4. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

After having the weekend with the optional extra bar...I have to say it that hopefully it stays. I thought it would prove to be a massive pain, but now that people have adjusted to it, it's actually helpful for a few reasons.

5. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

Guess I'll hold off till next time they do it.

6. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

I like back talking.

7. Devs, please make the optional bar a permanent feature of the HTE epic battle. PLEASE!!! The eb is too small now when considering the stats after the new lands!! Its time to make adjustments! Or better yet bring out a new eb, and don't use the optional bar as a band aid.

9. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

Maybe add a bar to RoWB for smalls to get a leg up next.

10. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

Hey guys. Optional bar really was a great addition. Remember it's ummm optional so why remove it? It helps those who want it to help and makes 0 difference to those who don't. Really need to put that back in

11. #freethebar

12. Yes. A new, HTE based, not zta, EB for big builds. Please.

13. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

I dont agree with this fool on anything

14. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

Nighthawk has done quite a lot to help the community especially on the war front and he isn't a fool. I don't agree with increasing the length of rotwb though because horns are definitely in abundance in the community and smalls who are finishing rotwb too fast should aim to move on to hte where they will get more for their money.

15. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

I miss the days when my build was decent enough, I can't hit the people I want to hit because I have to choose between swapping people's win/loss ratio around or growing.

16. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

Thats what she said

17. Re: [PROMO] HTE Promo

Your streak of everything you say being stupid is still intact.