52 Year Long Drought Over!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Filthy_Maggot, Jun 20, 2016.

1. ATLEAST MY TEAM WILL HAVE ONE OF THE TOP DRAFT PICKS THIS YEAR Go Lakers #BlackMamba #Kobe

2. I swear the finals are always rigged by lebron. #SadGSWFan

3. True.... Or not true.... I guess we will never know

4. 9 months from now there will be 100,000 babies born in Cleveland all named Lebron

5. Is that netball?

6. Good Game for the Cavs. Awesome season for GSW. '95-'96 Bulls are still the best tho

7. As much as we can say golden state had a epic reg season - I dun think it is proper to say that they were the greatest team ever til the playoffs were over. The greatest team ever should have the best winning percentage for that season (regular playoff)

Even if warriors had won game 7: they went 73-9 in reg season and16-8 (playoff record if they won game 7) = 89-17 which is 0.840 winning percentage

The Bulls were 72-10 and went 15-3 in the playoffs = 87-13 which is a 0.870 winning percentage

For those lucky enough to watch Jordan, I dun think anyone will ever see any team do what those bulls did or see anyone do what Jordan did - to win 87% of their games in a dominate fashion. A team would have to go at least 88-13 (reg season and playoff)

8. Btw Cleveland dictated this series - defended and wore down the Warriors over the 7 games. Game 7 - masterful defense. Possibly the 7 game series with the thunder also took a toll on them as well.

- curry and Thompson were never free to run around. They got bumped every time which took a toll on them.
    - kyrie and lebron repeatedly used pick and rolls to force curry to guard them. The energy he had to expend on def also took a toll on him - guarding kyrie and having lebron pound on him by posting on him (ouch)
    - allowing green to shoot while bottling up Thompson and curry; not allowing them to get in rythem; sure green got on fire but it kept their superstars from getting on track

- this hadn't been stated but things went bad for the Warriors once bogut was lost to injury; they had no one who could replace him. Evidence: cavs out rebounded them, had more points in the paint, went to the free throw line more

9. #WaitingForTheCubs

10. Ain't happening

#ShouldHaveLetThatGyspyBringHerGoatToTheGame