S6 Lowland only supporters.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Ive also never seen this large-scale, so i literally dont know what you mean

2. They do a couple actions and go to sleep lol hope for a win. Or if there is a guy on their team that's in osw against them they do the same for a laugh quite sad really. All the devs would have to do is be more strict with broken swords.

3. Now, if we only had a list of people who didn't have a clan for S6 (because they're new, or preferred indies, or whatever else) where people could find each other and create a clan. Somebody should get on that

4. Go to the Merc War Board bud.
    Ppl can give their build and availability.
    Its not a guarantee but recruiters can get ahead and not rely on wc as much. The last minute ppl make it harder for a war clan to build a base of warriors IMO. GL

5. Support Clan Wars and not indis for lazy warriors

6. I agree with this in general.

What i would like to see is future weekend war tourney events. Have 2 categories to enter where 1 is for the hardcore vets and the other a more casual level. Make it an IWar format.

As for S6 its all about warring in a clan.
    ASW for top 10k but it was not full last time.
    The 3rd option of Tourneys can fill the void.
    Could be 100 vs 100 for one style.

7. That was laced with sarcasm I was referring to the petition to bring indies to S6

8. The only "valid" complaint I see against LL and not indies is that it's harder for the casual warrior to enjoy S6 - but if you implement matchmaking procedures utilizing skill as a variable you get more casuals vs casuals and warriors vs warriors - plus you can use the skill variable to slightly increase rewards for the victors of warrior vs warrior ones - so you can make clans before the war and get matched with other random rostered clans.

9. I would like to see a supporter of LL wars only who is not part of the top LL clans. All i see are people part of those 3-4 clans.

10. That's true, coz eb fairies like you are more in kaw.

11. Low land is very repetitive but it's extremely fun in the chances of having moles And inactives are a lot less. Support

12. Only people who will support this are:

1) People already in a good LL clan
    2) People who have crap war builds

Its unfair on the large portion of people who aren't in a 'Good' LL clan and have invested a lot into their build made for Indi. Atleast split the wars or maybe have an indi LB and an LL LB. This season will be a nightmare for the majority of people who war. My bets on anyone who supports this rubbish is one of the 2 Eg's above.

13. You mean the drop builds with good bfa ? Y'all will be fine not warring for a month.

14. Yea im sure thats all the people doing indi...

15. Wait....am I the crap war build or the one who is in a LL clan? I support ll wars although I have not participated in 1 since they began. My schedule doesn't allow me with family and work commitments. I still like the concept.

16. Would rather it be all indi so i can participate

17. I made a clan 4 all u nubs. Made a thread too. Lol.