"Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle*Updated*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Do you think we should still be able to watch a set amount of ads per day for nobility?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The fyber option works well enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Bumpedy Bump bump Bump Bump Bump Bump. Did i mention bump? I bump bump jams

2. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I can be happy for free tho.

3. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

So I do. But even the ones that say "Enter email address. No purchase necessary" send me through an endless loop of offers and ads.

4. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Tested this theory. Only entered my email and then restarted KaW. I got nothing.

5. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

6. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Again, devs pet .

7. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

8. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

9. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support feel free to add me

10. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

11. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Truthfully I can't complain too much about free nobs (but as evident here by many people here I will anyway).

The offers are misleading - the tasks that say "Enter Email" in the summary and then expect me to give them my name, address, phone number, annual salary, and social security number (sarcasm on the last two obvs) are annoying - and even more so when I give them enough info to successfully steal my identity and I still don't get my 3 nobs

12. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

People actually click on that thing and try? Come on folks...even with age requirements of this game you should all know there's no such thing as "free".

13. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support.

The survey offers always make you go through half the survey before it tells you that you're not what they're looking for. I've gotten about 60 free nobs, but only after completing over a dozen offers which should have doubled the reward if they weren't scams.

14. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

15. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

You have to turn off your ad block and allow cookies for starters.. Then complete task and double click so you can go back to the free nob offers wall.. When you do you'll receive your nobs and a pm alerting you.. I just did 3 in under 10 mins for 20.. Wtf!? They actually do work.

16. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

17. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

18. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support, I'm still getting 'Rosetta stone' spam emails...

The devs could at least use a more reputable ad company for this.

19. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

They actually do ask for your annual salary though.

20. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Im not sure what your stance is here