"Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle*Updated*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Do you think we should still be able to watch a set amount of ads per day for nobility?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The fyber option works well enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

2. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

3. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support
    Harms the game more than benefits

4. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Fire those punks!

Support

5. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

One quadrillion percent support..

when they first rolled out wasn't so bad they had cpl options like download said game and open or complete specific task,

no biggie but that lasted a week or two now anytime I check it's surveys or having to purchase things etc,

and you try contacting their support and they make you jump through more hoops.

6. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I see it as scams, support.

7. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

This... 100!

8. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Put me down, but easy enough to just ignore.

Old saying "If you're not paying for the product, you are the products!"

I have had 1 of maybe 20 actually payout. And I gave and old email address. I now get close to 200 spam a day to that account. All from using an email on those "Free" nob offers.

A good number of the spam offers are adult in nature and violate the age description of this game.

9. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support,
    Even though i have made 20 nobs off of it, it just isn't worth the time or effort and a lot of the options seem very dodgy.

10. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Dude, #8, nobody from ATA supports this. Delete it.

11. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Dome

12. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

You're the one who said to write in ata_dev name withheld... Too bad you deleted your comment.

13. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support!!! The way i see it is 1st party is ata 2nd party is kawwer's and fiber aka the 3rd party seems to be allowed to mislead falsely advertise and data mine the hell out of people's personal information which without doubt then gets sold on to further companies for extra profit AND AT THE COMPLETE COMPLICITY OF A THINKING APE!!!!?

14. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

15. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Right? Now I'm getting calls from schools and student loan agencies and blah blah blah. Bad business.

16. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Pay us free nobs for the inconvenience 

17. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

18. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support, its all a TRAP

19. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support the removal of free nobs. All it does now is link you to surveys that request your personal information that you are not allowed to share in kaw so they can give it to telemarketers.

For example, if I were to say my:
    First & Last name
    Address
    Phone number
    Email

I'd probably get silenced/punished/reprimanded for violating the personal information I'm allowed to share. But I can allow ata to outsource selling that information to a 3rd party... Something doesn't add up there.

20. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Anything for ATA to make money off of us including selling us ... But we can't get good gifts from time to time  some have spent loads on y'all! Stop selling our info for 2 nobs that we aren't even rewarded to begin with