Season 6: Emissaries of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 14, 2016.

1. I've warred against plenty of people that are botting.

People can get 15 lb and they are unstoppable.

2. The only reason ll wars are brought back with bfa is because the lb have to be king in kaw and ATA's eyes.Ll wars enables them to be king again just like the sh and gh wars. Lb cannot do iwar due to the matching algorithm where they almost lose cause they are so big unless other lb are warring. Also how many in top ally lb signed ur indi war petition? This js why it didnt get considered. They will only listen to lb and those who spend. Now lb are king and will be begged to war with clans for s6. This is what Ata wants for their game.

3. Sill helms ? Still indi ? Well there goes my season streak , no s6 for me ?️ Only 2 helms better then last -- 1 being just a measly 10 m cs better ? And the 0.5 bonus plunder , o mean that's cool but it's nothing to get me to chase a event with lame rewards and only lame low land wars .... Good bye s6 ?✌?️ gone before it started (for me anyway)

4. The helmet is not important. Having fun does. So the question for each of us is to war or not to war.

5. WE WANT INDI WARS

6. I will not participate in this season wish their was indys

7. Y'all are forgetting about the monarch boots which give 5% plunder boost!

8. No support for S6. Devs have taken player feedback from a sizable portion of the Kawmunity for granted.

9. Its not a democracy lol

10. Screwoff you terrible devs. WE WANT INDI. LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY!!!! THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR TERRIBLE COMPANY! Listening would do a wonder.

11. LOL ... no it isn't. It's capitalism which works both ways. That's ok, there are other substitutes to Kaw.

12. Hmmm back to using EB gold to upgrade rather than buy items or bb?and thanks devs for all the free xtals over previous days hopefully my clan does hte soon

13. Please remove lowland and keep Indi

14. Nope, not Capitalism.

I would say something along the line of kawmmunism? Huehuehue.

No, i wouldn't say that either. It would be something more totalitarian? Dictatorship.

15. Indi is rife with abuse for S6.
    Solve those issues before a repeat of S5

17. Cant help but wonder if devs are too busy on this new "cash cow hte" too really care about majority of forums concerns...smh once again, less than a week til pre-season so wither we like it or not its looking less and less likely that s6 will be anything less than all ll clan wars, ah well so be it

18. The amount of crying/complaining is amazing. Remember it's your choice to continue playing. If what the devs do or not do offends you to the point of raging forums, you can just quit. If your not going to quit it's no point of raging. Just my thoughts

19. 5 wars a day.why not 3 ll & 2 indi?peeps can choose whatever they want.