Should the US Close its Borders?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Buffalo, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Should have closed it 1492

2. Americas answer to everything: Wikipedia

3. I'm not part of the debate, I was correcting the op and telling him to remove the false accusation in his post.
    Watch your mouth by the way. It's getting disturbing watching you trying to insult me indirectly.

4. What made USA the best is that it attracts the best minds around the globe to it.. so closing borders sounds very controversial with what USA been doing for the the past 200 yrs

5. We will need to start kidnapping them. but we will make it work

6. Need to kidnap some kidnapping experts first but yeah its doable

7. Nope, closing the boarders would be a stupid idea, it's not like every muslim in the world is a terrorist :lol:

Just negotiate with them. In their eyes they are the han solo and luke skywalker taking down the empire. Show them love and compassion and maybe they'll feel the same back :)

8. I say build a dome

TRUMP 2016



iPhone

9. Trump has some good ideas sometimes, other times he has ideas that I'm sure legitimately make people want to kill themselves because of the sheer dumb f'ery that Trump manages to vomit out his mouth.

He also needs to learn the delicate art of not looking and sounding like the most stuck up fool that ever lived. It's like he thinks he's better than other people. Give me 5 seconds alone with him.

10. There is no false accusation. If you believe there is, provide evidence. "Google it" is not sufficient in any intelligent conversation.

As for watching my mouth, I fail to see how that has any relevancy to what I type on my phone.

Also, I did directly insult you. I'm sorry you fail to comprehend that.

11. How does closing the boarders cause economic suicide

Closing boarders does not mean trade(import/export) will cease to happen

In the 6th century was the only time that Islam was peaceful in the 7th century is when the religion changed with more radical views on "western" culture.

12. NAZI germany but in America in the 21st century. What a disgrace to the world. Ignorant fools.

13. I'm telling you to Google it because I don't want to explain it. If you don't want to then don't, but there is to be no more lies spread about Omar.

14. I feel like you're trolling me right now. Omar is another scumbag lslamic terrorist who thinks that killing people on his way out is going to earn him a place by Allah.

16. Yes. Especially our border with space, those damn illegal aliens from other planets coming down here and probing us all.

17. Let's just nuke ourselves that way no one can come here and we technically win

18. I live in Canada and I believe that Trump is a racist and he has done nothing to help the US, and if he does become president the US dollars value will decrease.

19. However the shooting was a terrible tragedy but just because of it you can't justify that all people of one ethnicity are bad as every religion has at least a few people that are bad.