Season 6: Emissaries of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Sorry...I'm not a big fan of ll war

2. WAIT. Its 85 barren casque to hit the top rewars for 100m bfe (only give me 50m extra bfe as I got S5 helmet already)

Thanks devs. I prefer to burn those 100+ xtals on EBs to make 100T+ golds. those 100T golds would give me at least 1b bfa. And burn 100+ xtals on EBs won't take me too much time but 100+ wars would make me feeling a non-real life in 4 weeks lol

3. O well guess I need a S6 clan...lol

4. Devs always do this BS. Then 2 weeks in they will see what a fail this is and introduce indi war. As they do every season they mess up and try to fix it mid season.

Add indi now!! I dont want to see that crap added mid season.

5. Devs said they never wanted for Indi wars to be part of the season wars. But who the hell cares what you want! Its what the customers want.

They are the ones supporting your business. Nice job ruining this season. Already awaiting Season 7.

6. ASW is next up after S6 lol

7. First PvE plunder bonus item? Are you sure about that Grant?

8. This is why this KINGDOMS AT WAR never ever go to TOP CHARTS in Apps Store bcos A THINKING APES DEVELOPMENT TEAM are LAZY TO FIX THING,IMPROVE THE GAMEPLAY AND LACK OF CREATIVITY...

Remember how they bribe us with xtals & nobs for us to install SMASH MONSTER and NOW SMASH MONSTER is another EPIC FAILED APPS which stand only a few days on TOP 5,BOOOOM,a few weeks later SMASH MONSTER RANKING DROP LIKE A FIREBALLS...

9. Include indi wars then this would be sweet

10. Hmmmm, tapping my staff in discontent.

Totally understand it’s your game, but, not seeing where this makes sense for me. I did well in S5, got the 2nd best helmet with 40M stats. I’m not a big LL fan but have done a couple – however I prefer the flexibility Indi wars provide.

28 days x 5 wars/day, scratch that 4 wars/day since one’s in the middle of the night (nice add by the way) = 112 potential wars. Assuming an Indi style win rate of 50% = potentially 56 medallions, right at the tier 3 equipment level. However, this assumes I do 4 wars/day every day which is unsustainable. Also, since I’m not in an established LL warring clan my win rate will be much less than 50%.

I was halfway considering forming a clan dedicated to doing the late night option a couple nights a week and once or twice on the weekends. This would be about 12-16 wars (assuming I didn’t jump out to any others). But assuming only a 30% win rate I wouldn’t even attain the lowest tier. Looks like I’ll be saving myself the time and energy.

For the record, I did 55 Season 4 wars over 8 weeks (53% win ratio, got 75 medallions) and 45 Season 5 wars over 4 weeks (44% win ratio, got 51 points). The only reason I averaged 11 wars/week in S5 was because it was Indi format. If I had the same performance as S5 in S6 (20 wins), I’d barely achieve the lesser barren casque.

11. So we r forced to do ll wars even to renew ee.nice job; devs.

12. NO SUPPORT!  Devs you got this 1 wrong  No Indi's = No Season 6 

13. I may be wrong, but I believe S5 was all indi wars and there was some complaint against this.

In my opinion,LL wars are the best type of clan wars since people didn't actually exploit round wars as they encourage everyone to war because nearly everyone can, clan loyalty and more competition.

So I support this

However, i have known devs to have changed the season forms, days before the season started

14. Wow a whopping 0.1% to 0.5%?!!! Sign me up...will make trillions . Didn't another pve bonus was like 1%-3%? Lmao so generous Hope s6 get lots of bites

15. Wait, so the stats on the helm are the same as last years?

16. S6 bonuses:

Full regen after war
    50% discount for LL all season
    5hr 10% pve spell if win and stay in clan
    2 medals if win B2B if stayed in clan
    5th war slot for Asia/Aussie ppl

Thats not bad at all

17. LMAO noob

18. So true, Gj devs

19. Your talon trinket is pvp bonus not pve.....

20. Why... Why have a season and offer pve bonus.... How about pvp bonus?