Dear Todd

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Master_Piandao, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah and when was that. I dont remember it

2. You hang around the forums of a dated phone app you don't even play.

How random.

3. Not willing to argue with you. Its pointless

4. Not in your lifetime ass clown. I'm the greatest KAWer ever. Now, past & future in forums, battlefield &...

...the bedroom 

5. You forgot to write iPhone at the bottom

7. Todd why do you take everything so serious. Nobody cares about what you have to say. As long as i am taking your gold i don't want a CF tyvm

8. Um well...

Ya, it really looks like he cares :lol:

9. lol you're not taking anything though loser 

10. LMAO well fun fact i gain more money than when you aren't attacking me so Thanks

11. Is this where I say..in b4/lock? O_O

12. Well thread was against TOU to begin with ...all 3 were (lol)

They prob fig u idiots will just make another one so they're prob keeping this one open for that reason. Don't like these "Todd" threads?

Well maybe stop making them and posting insulting inciting posts then maybe they (mods) won't be discouraged from doing their jobs properly...

....otherwise why should they lock this or any Todd thread?

Anyways there should always be one active thread about me going on, so my fans will have a place to publicly pay homage/tribute to me 

13. I'm def on summer break because I just graduated HS lol and have I played pimd before? Yes when I was like 14 then it was to weird so I quit. I actually come from a game called monster kingdom that had forums and got shut down. And I just turned 18 this April so all your theories are wrong sweety. And wattz knows all this cuz he's skyped me and my MK friend

14. Why did it get shut down?

15. They ran high school hero fantasy hero kingdoms of Xenia and some other game too I think and they had to shut down high school hero and fantasy hero first
    Then made a monster kingdom 2 so they shut down the original which was way better so no one player mk2 so then they shut that down too and now they have like two games idk the company is called zhurosoft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.