Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250+SUPPORTERS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Come_Inside, Jun 7, 2016.

1. What shy? I have no support for indi coming into S6. Match ups are so messed up, that it no longer is about skill or working as a team, it's purely about who got the non spy roster.

Littles and Noobs are all over this thread because yall are drop builds and only bracket that has ant success. Which has been shown during previous war events as next to no one in bigger brackets has ever gotten into top 10, they've tried but match ups are too messed up.

I say stick with all ll and let the skill come into it

2. Very well said, even I'm against indis especially in a war season, have experienced indis in a war season last year, alts casting as ps and throwing wars, alts of lbs casting woc and going inactive after 1-2 actions. And its always STACKED TANKS VS LEAKY EB FAIRIES /HANSELS.

btw download line. Lol

3. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support

4. Support sir

5. IIL__Corerupted__lii

6. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support

7. This is honestly so serious as to the point all newer players and players new to war should quit if they dont allow indi into the game.
    Bc what the devs are essentially telling you is they dont give two craps about new players enjoying or learning war, they are gonna cater to their massive spenders who will absolutley dominate the LL wars with their huge bfe/bfa, they will be on stacked rosters.
    Noone remember zafts LB roster stacking days? When they had an undefeated war season bc they had all the LB power, no skill at e war, no srategy needed. This will bring those days back, all war clans will be fodder for the few LB war clans.

98% of People wanting to war wont have to worry about losing bc you will never get accepted into a war clan. Has everyone forgot the days of yelling in wc for 2 hours "Need next war please"!!!!! Only to never get invited anywhere lol

Just my two cents, ive already quit except for forums so dosnt affect me.

8. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

The Entitlement Gen abounds or start your own clan instead of mercing. Sick of lazy whiners.

9. This exactly. I haven't forgot how ee war just about died completely b4 indi was released due to roster stacking & honestly surprised so many out there don't realise it will happen again.

10. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

-----Updating now-----

11. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Well it didn't die did it but nothing to do with what LL War offers. Unless war clans r what u want dead. Hidden truth maybe?

12. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

It did for all but 2/3 clans who ended up winning constantly, if thats ur idea of worthwhile than ur not a very exciting player.

13. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

I war any format. No special interest groups.
    All the unloyal whiney mercs i tune out. Those looking for greener grass r everywhere.

14. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Why do you keep saying mercs? What the hell does this have to do with mercing, you just called any player looking for war a merc and said why cant they start their own clan....

Umm ya so a loyal player/customer whos been playing for 6 months with absolutley no war experience but wants to try it and learn, should just create his own war clan bc he cant find one? Lmao ya that would work well, problem solved guys, just go start your own war clan with no exp and watch the warriors flood in to train you and help you...lol

15. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

I never merced or ran for or from an ee? what r u on about dude?

When i started ee'ing i did a bunch of wars where my team had to make a clan quickly cos of our inexp & others stacking rosters wit only exp'd players & it was, well, non-competitive to say the least, match ups were terrible, we had inactives just like in indi's neway, how can u stay loyal to a committed war clan where the only committed clans won't accept u under those systems, how can u keep ppl interested in a war system that's non-competitive & provides very little space to grow?

16. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

I never merced or ran for or from an ee? what r u on about dude?

When i started ee'ing i did a bunch of wars where my team had to make a clan quickly cos of our inexp & others stacking rosters wit only exp'd players & it was, well, non-competitive to say the least, match ups were terrible, we had inactives just like in indi's neway, how can u stay loyal to a committed war clan where the only committed clans won't accept u under those systems, how can u keep ppl interested in a war system that's non-competitive & provides very little space to grow?[/quote]

Your ears burning or what?
    Did i single u out or anyone for that matter?
    R ALL the 257 petitioners above board and never abuse IWars?

Those in denial better not whine about any of the myriad of issues IWar brings and there was many in S5 if IWar is in S6.

17. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

LL War looks very competitive to me on all accounts. Gone r the Round War blowouts and stacking. Just saying....

18. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support

19. ----------UPDATED----------