Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250+SUPPORTERS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Come_Inside, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support

2. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

6 LL match ups for war 24

3. Support >.>

4. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

full support

5. Support

Or at least add indi-lowland if devs still want to do all ll

6. Just so you know.... #227,#228,#229,#230 are the same as #234,#235#,236,#237

7. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Maybe if they didn't suck they'd get accepted into clans...
    Or maybe they should learn how to wc and track to make their own clan a good clan...

8. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Give everyone a chance pls. Support indi wars!

9. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Support

10. Thanks my fault did that update at 4am . A noob can't just get up and not suck tho. It takes practice to be good at war just like how a baby can't just get up n start walking. I find that many newbies start in indi to get better. Ik indi is where I try new strata n builds.

11. Support! I am a regular indi warrior and hate ll wars lol i would love to have indi included in s6

12. Regardless of the issues with iWars, we need them in S6 to allow equal participation to anyone. Regardless of their xtal count/build.

Support. The lack of response from the devs is concerning.

13. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

LB Indy is super lopsided they have never gotten it right still haven't, one side always with all the pure spy hansel vs all the tanks. Really don't care if Indy goes away.

14. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

Devs need to fix indi match ups before implementing indi in season six I will support indi in s6 if they fix Match ups

15. By the aound of Grants responses this petition isnt going to do anything unfortunatley, i just hope deva dont get any more daft ideas like making ASW ll or such..#nowarforme

16. Woww chazzzyyyy.

17. I never saw u wcing a indi war, I always see you as a hansel in indi, so what new you are trying?

18. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250 SUPPORTERS

19. Life does wc