Let's Talk About Strippers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Imitation-Cheese, Jun 10, 2016.

1. This is the best answer so far, I think. The fact that it changed 3/4 years ago makes sense, since the last time I tested was back in 2012.

Interesting information about the ranges of attacks also, especially about LB attacks and solo attack strips. Thanks for sharing!

2. Its been this way as far back as I can remember cheesey.

3. I'm 25 and have never been to a strip club.

And that's all I have to say about that.

4. All we need now is some black jack and booze..

Ahh screw it just the booze

5. Honestly...

Who cares?

The Devs have killed the detrimental affects that a good strip used to have.

Its way way to easy to get way past mp.

People no longer rage when they wake up to no allies, instead they chuckle and go about thier day.

You lose OSW when you get bored not because the enemy was actually crushing you.

This game used to have a ruthless charm about it. Now its just a lame Pay to never win grind.

6. Let me try to answer your question old friend.

% taken per steal - Min: .08% max: .32%
    % take per attack - Min: .24% Max: 1%

Historically the % you took depended on the size difference between the two accounts. It included build stats and BFA in the comparison. More recently (about a year ago) they changed this formula to include BFE (including % equipment).

These % are true till you get close to 1-3b out, then the % taken goes up.

Hope this helps.

7. You have a very good point. Of course, not everyone is like this, but some will wake up to no allies and either be confused or go about there day like nothing happened. (I was the former back in my eb fairy days XD)

8. Can you say "road trip" 
    Rule one of stripper etiquette never tip with change even though 4 quarters equal a dollar. It never ends well. They like folding money.