what to do when hit?!?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Pyrismo, Jun 10, 2016.

1. I feel like this is a joke being taken to far

2. You should spam the Devs email and spam Grants twitter until you get enough gold to BC.

3. Dude, seriously, there is a thread called The Doctor is In by Snoopy
    Ask him, he is a legitimate KAW Dr and will lead you far in this game by answering probing questions and guiding your finger back to the battle button.

Endeavor to Persevere my friend

4. The best thing to do is apologize to them for being so weak that they could hit you

5. Follow all his clan admins and owners and cry to them, also put it on his wall crying.

6. 1. Get naked
    2. Cover self in Vaseline
    3. Lay on floor
    4. Pretend to be slug

7. So my well being is just a joke to you? Why is everyone on this game so rude? I just want to have fun and not get hit like you guys 

8. I thought I was the only one :roll:.

9. Lol who told you lies to make you bright eyed to make an account? Most of us are here just because we'd feel bad quitting after 4 years.

10. They knew you'd be back... Nice to see you Swod

11. "Not get hit like you guys"

Isn't this a war game? Why on earth would anyone load this app and not expect to get attacked? Don't things happen negative in that facebook farm life game? What about candies crushed or whatever? Don't they have things that allow you to be set back somehow? Mayne I am wrong but if those games allow that stuff why on earth would a "War game" not allow attacks? This has to be a joke thread

12. Hoping it will get better.

13. Listen man, I'm not sure why you're so aggressively pursuing the blatant abuse of people via exploitation of the "attack" feature of this game. It's obvious that you haven't experienced the trauma I've experienced these past hours and your insensitivity on the matter is frankly appalling. I don't think you're a bad person or anything, but I just don't think you realize the impact of the hateful message your perpetuating. If you would like to support my cause please spread the word using the official #StopKAWViolence hashtag. There are others like me who would appreciate your influence in fighting the menace of violence on this game. Thank you.

14. I suggest getting your life together xoxo️

15. Obvious troll is obvious

16. Is this a troll thread or this guy is serious? If he is serious, i would love to send a few love taps as well

17. Your continuation of this abuse only increases the need for a thread like this. Put away your weapons and raise awareness to the cause, help your fellow KAWmunity

18. Outdated meme is outdated

19. Then
    1. Paint yourself orange
    2. Dig hole
    3. Get in hole
    4. Pretend to be carrot

20. I am just glad to see you took our advice from wc and made a forum post on this