Season 6 Details (Coming June 22)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2016.

1. I sure wish I could throw billions into a trashy build I don't want so that I can spend my whole summer getting steamrolled by EE tryhards.

Sounds like a great season. Let's bring back GH and massive LB advantages while we're at it.

2. We should have the same war schedule ll war then Indy the same mix that we have in wars right now

3. Is this really necessary?

4. Trash...those that enter war with no commitment or there to sabotage others fun.

LL War is not new and those who don't care for war clans its fine. Problem is war clans were shutout in S5 n hardly any support was given to them. So those same ppl can watch all LL War this season like it or not. Only the EE renewal only ppl will cry the loudest.

5. If only I knew that Season 6 will be an all LL wars, I would not bother opening Osman Rai lands & put buildings there. Damn I spent damn real money to get whatever damn stats I have now!

KAW clearly decided to go backwards! I could have used whatever amount of gold I spent on osman Rai, abyss lands on buying allies to prepare for damn all LL wars.

Can't believe KAW even announced to prepare for season 6 only to give us all LL wars. Pardon me for saying it is a STUPID decision. Silence me if you want.

Stop fooling your players. We are paying customers so give us something fair & right.

So disappointing.

6. Whether or not S6 becomes all LL there lacks appreciation to all the ppl who spent time n effort for up to many years building a war clan(s).

As war seasons have evolved it has been both fun and rocky. I fully understand that many many ppl have differing agendas and time to commit to wars but warring with friends and the camaraderie that brings is important to.

I cannot see the perfect solution tbh but still keep an open mind and want to see what a season of clan wars is like once again. Since S1 til this time many issues and changes have occurred and its still evolving.

4 weeks is a stretch of time that many ppl find either inconvenient or look forward to. Seasons were 8 weeks long at one time with 2hr wars with 6 war slots daily. Now that it has been modified to the current style as well as over the summer it allows students

Edit: end of my post was cut off. Do my best to fill it in.

I suggest adding more war tourneys. Say every 2 month covering a weekend like an ASW style. There is ASW already for IWar format but that is only for the top 10k ppl to enter with 1600 ppl selected.

7. If you're going to roll with a crown... Again, please release more mith equip in the alchemist to work on. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a ton of mith I'm nearly at 7k.

8. 207 signed on LIFE's petition and counting Grant, Maybe time for devs to take the hint

9. Did u support variety for S5?

10. I sure as hell didn't. You know why? Because clan wars were purely primal wars at that time and they were really really broken especially the match making which made indi the only real option at the time. I don't mind an all lowland war season however lowland indi wars should be introduced in order to get the balance of clan and indi wars. This would allow a fairer season overall with those in good war clans still having an advantage.

11. Sounds like you pulled it of again devs
    Managed to piss majority of kaw off lol

12. Cant remember tbh but at least in s5 i had a choice of different wars, S6 as it stands will mean i join a ll war clan or dont war at all.

13. Sorry bud but i must correct u.
    S5 was IWAR only there was no choice.
    FYI i believe both formats have their place.
    I don't believe war clans should be ignored as in last S5. Win or lose its war and the US or THEM mentality is unfair. War clans had no choice whatsoever.

14. You could make a clan I know crazy right?

15. The choice im referring too was being able to choose whatever wars to do that i wished. This season means if i dont join a war clan then im probably screwed as most "war clans" that recruit before war are thrown together last minute so will 90% of the time lose due to noobs n such so no point joining etc. So i only will be be able to war the odd time when theres an open spot at a clan with reasonable warriors. Thats the main point i was getting at

16. I hearya

What i am getting at is i highly doubt both formats will be in S6 as it was the case in the S5.

I still believe the Asian/Aussie ppl need more war slots as in back to 5 or 6 like there once was instead of the current 4.

17. Indi way was better, atleast then it was all random. Last year it was all about luck on getting a better team and although some were luckier then others atleast it wasn't always the case. If it's all just LL then the stacked clans will be taking the win and all the top reward tiers for sure so not even worth bothering. Only good thing about it is they will be rewarded with helmets again instead of something good 

18. That is good but where is the con of IWARs?

I'll pose mine.
    Only took 1 person to ruin a war.
    It happened fairly often also.

19. Why would it be hard for the devs to just make indi ll wars, indi wars, and also ll wars?

20. How about season 6 clan wars with natural builds? All ll wars is spam fest and win or lose ll wars aren't fun wars at all. No strategy at all to work different builds and strengths. And if you call ll wars any type of strategy then come war in my bracket in Indy wars or s1 I'll show you how a clan gets down and wars. Oh ya ata whoever u are. I sure hope you have ASW this year because there's a few thousand accts that wanna war that weekend.