the best osw clan ever!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 21, 2016.

1. ZAFT don't talk as much smack as Apoc but, sheesh, they are going off lolol

2. I continuously unload on the same 5-6 members of your clan (LR), with minimal to no hits in return. I hit based off of recent eb plunders so j know they're active. Kinda hypocritical don't ya think? Lol "6:1 ratio, they should be able to pin me 24/7" am I right? Lol why can't we all just have a friendly war with no excuses ?

3. I stripped this girl in ee the other day. The following day we faced each in Indy again. She dropped ally in fear of me stripping again and the same two days later so it was 3 strips for the price of one lol. Ss your latest ally btw. I sense a drop coming on

Last rights is full of invictus accounts for event now. Three days ago yous had 60 members and bottom 25 are dead alts.

You were in ca for one day and in that day you changed name 3 times to Keane then another dumb name then back to knight now you have another name lol.

Last month you made a thread for to be able to build 10% of a building at a time as it was too difficult for you to keep gold out with inc lol

I hit you every day for two months and you never hit me back bar one time when I asked to be cleared in world chat . I'll keep my troops on you now wonder how long it will take for you to waste another 20 noobs lol.

And is lr really in a position to say anything look at lr from start of osw to now. So many no longer access their.. Even your #1 left and asked for cf yesterday. You're an absolute joke lol

4. Ruthie here is still butthurt that I got her silenced several times. :lol:

Well, I don't carry allies as a PS in indis. Duh, you face me an indi again, I'll have swapped allies or dropped them for the war. So SS all you want tool.

Not the smartest tool eh. I swapped allies every war. Just like I will right before the next iWar. It's funny how you have so much to say for a war runner.

I changed my name since I got bored of the old name, never changed back to Knight. Might change it again, problem? Don't start whining if you cant afford it.
    I have about 500b out usually, I know I'll never get much inc. I don't bother banking anymore :lol:

Leaving gold out this OSW is safer than banking. I believe that says enough about your inc Ruthie.

5. Well when you've been destroyed resort to lying lol. Been silenced once, that was two years ago. War runner? Lol never have. From where exactly?

You did run from warlor a couple of months back tho .

You say you don't carry allies in Indy? Well how come I stripped you the other week in Indy lol. Then you bought new ally and dropped the next day because of me and same two days later. Like I said 3 strips for the price of one . Tip wait 15 days for 60% back . Dropping first day lmao. And to top it all of this girl still didn't hit after being stripped.

You changed name 3 times in one day of being in ca. Pathetic little girl

And yeah you don't care about Inc you keep gold out bla bla well look through your forum posts it's there for all to see your thread crying to the devs to introduce a system where u can buy 10% of a building as it's too difficult keeping gold out with inc. Pathetic

6. I really just enjoy cookies, let's be positive and agree we all suck and only like ebs. :lol:

7. Chaos Reborn Family 100%

8. Keep running your mouth runner. At least you do that consistently.

Nope, Never been in Warlor. That "Knight" is Alistair now. Get your facts right if you're going to trash talk noob, else you end up looking like a fool.

You must be a special kind of idiot. I never dropped anything. Have someone explain to you what swapping allies means. Tip : Someone hired them dumb dumb.
    Why would your pathetic lack of inc make anyone change their names? I changed my names over a period of a week, because I was bored of the old ones and can afford it. That's all there is to it, I'll keep changing them until I find something I like.
    I know you're grasping at straws and sprouting drivel when nothing you say makes sense. Keep up the verbal jousts bubba, hopefully you'll find the attack button sometime soon.

9. Runner? Still didn't say where from oh yea that's right you're making it up lol.

Yes you did drop it. I had your ally ssd and you dropped it, decreased in value and had no owner lol. If it was hired the price would increase little lesson for thicko we know you're slow af

You changed named 3 times within 24 hours of being in ca. You wet the bed and spent noobs lol.

Find the attack button. You must be talking to yourself. Hit me back for once or are you too busy making another thread to introduce a 10% build token because you're tear ducts are at breaking point with all this Inc and having gold out lol.

You're the biggest joke in the entire osw . Drop allies, make thread crying about losing gold and talking , an ex bc Hansel with 5k steal achievement. Need I say more . Mad skills girl

10. Chaos Reborn. Been there since the beginning, be there till the end.

11. :shock: sounds like this little guy has some inside info, zaft is always fun to hear about their internal struggles since the real laoda left.

12. TRIGAN / X Solace X

NOBODY messes with Ajax, and if they do it's a matter of time until they cave. That's the one one-man osw clan that has been in it's prime since he started this game.

In the words of Laoda to on his wall Ajax, "Nobody hits this much."

13. Many bashing the HTE by all osw clans lets point out one simple thing when all real osw were started (that are alliance wide) was b4 jan 20th 2015 that's when t7 came out without t7 and now t8 Bc was 40mil cs? Today that's trash accounts Alts and junk if everyone just hit one another everyone would still be that size Bc ppl would lose lots of hits not be able to hit around the clock and lose hits make less and lose more troops a hit when wars are lasting years long your arms are twisted we aren't in the days where someone throws in the towel anymore in a month so no Ebs farming one another has lost its effect. Also talking about stripping someone 750T and calling it its just virtual gold so doesn't matter keep in mind with strips like that 750T accounts are often used to mask hires so it's hard/not possible to tell where funds/banks are coming from also with many of them having 10-20T hired daily causes even more issues knocking them out can force them to hold gold on banks unable to safely move gold so slows down their stripping.

14. Allright Bubba, Let me explain it to you again. I understand you are very slow with limited mental capacity.
    I change my name because I can and I can afford it. It has nothing to do with your alliance's pathetic ability to not keep anyone pinned. I have wall links all over to my account. If I was changing names to avoid inc, would I still stay in LR? Cmon, think. I know it's hard for you, but you'll get there. I will change names as much as I like, problem? Show up in my nf.

Not sure why you're so butthurt with me changing my name lmao. I can send some nobs your way, if that'll reduce the butthurt.

Again Bubba, I drop allies or swap them before I indi as a PURE SPY, why? Have someone explain it to you. Not wasting my time on a joke like you.

All you're doing now is running your mouth as always. Another word warrior. Hope you don't plan to run from this OSW too. No CF for you. Sorry.
    Where is the inc? I just logged into full bars. What a joke Ruthie.

I'm out anyway. I realise that you're just going to keep sprouting nonsensical drivel, it doesn't have to have any shred of truth to it. Not wasting my time, either show up in my NF or hush and hit your ebs.

Here's to hoping that one of you find the attack button. :lol:

15. Let's recap

-Changed named 3 times within 24 hours of being in ca
    -Gets stripped in Indy. Next day drops his new ally after match up when she sees me. Was dropped no owner lol. Same two days later. Drops 500b ally twice . Most ps hide their allies for war they don't drop daily like you fool. 3 strips for the price of one lol
    -Makes up I ran from somewhere asked 4 times where and no reply . Conclusion she's clutching at straws.
    -Makes thread for 10% of build token as she can't handle having gold out its too difficult lol
    -Over 3 year old account ex bc Hansel with a 5k steal achievement lol pathetic
    -Says find att button Battle loses gone up by 180 in 17 hours. Currently at 357,487/117,447. Let's keep an eye on her count lol.
    -Conclusion biggest joke on kaw

16. Like I said Ruthie, make up all the stories you want if that helps you sleep better. I'm just laughing at your elaborate fairy tales. Speaks heaps of the warrior you are or aren't in this case. :lol:

Oh. THIS IS SO SCARY. I might just ask for a CF now. Plis. :lol: Thanks for the laughs Ruthie, always good to see a clown like you on the other side. :lol:

17. I'll just keep quoting this sums you up lol. You're dtw to everything bar sct so it's the next step nub lol. Keep pinning on eb and now quests(2167) not like you do anything with your spies anyway miss 5k steal achievement

18. JAX?️I fought so many clans over the years my fav OSW including the very toughest back in the day in no particular order were: MOS CR iG Zafties Zafians -ProTake- Avalon BH HGL Resilience more recently NewAge OutlawZ to name a few...

...fire passion turmoil distrust pure hatred comradeship love oh my the sheer thrill of the fight!.... yes! Yes! YES! WAR!.... until we meet again my friend

My name is Ajax!!!!

GAMEOVER

x SOLACE x
    TRIGAN

19. Props to one of the most hardcore warriors this game has ever seen.

20. Ohhh big boy arguments.
    Yafi clan zaft family