What are the qualities needed to be a good clan owner ?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 7, 2016.

1. what makes or breaks a clan owner ? I'm sure you all have been in some great clans but then there's some what didn't live up to our expectations once we were inside. Many are just drawn to that clan by the name of it but what really holds a clan together are the ones who run it and how they boost you up and make it fun to be inside.For me I can honestly say most that I joined I did love being in them . I know I been mostly all round the world in kaw trying to find one that will hold on to me .But here are the ones who I think made great clan owners TheDragonLady of Faith clan always sticks out in my mind because she is such a strong and fiesty owner who really does defend her members .She helped me out so much and gave me so much advice and gave me inner strength against my bullies .This lady is a inspiration. Also Lala is a funny owner to be in her clan .although we did clash .Her war tactics were fun and she used switch it up .But also what I did like about how she worked was she was always a good player after the osws were over and shook hands with the enemys and became friends. ArikDragon of Dragons Elite made everyday on kaw fun .always proffessional but with a touch of the devil in him if anyone hurt his clan members. Soul of adhd was the one who first gave me a chance to learn osw and I used try my hardest not to dissapoint him and fighted until I was fit to drop even though I had no idea much what I was doing .Eventually it payed off and with the help of dig who was admin in there it all began to make sense. And in Fury to me they were all owners and each gave me the push and drive and motivation to try make a difference .And also to have some jokes in the action too. Me how I am I prefer being in the background and letting someone else have the responsibility. I do have lots of ideas but I prefer someone to take charge because running a clan is stressful and I hardly sleeped trying to keep ebs on .so I gave over owner after a week. But now mostly I see a lot of ego fuelled and power tripping owners .As soon as them traits start to show I am out of that door .

2. First you have to own a clan

3. 1 hoo byes mi seels

4. Probably a pretty good start huh?

5. Wall of text. But I think you need to be able to trust your self as a leader before others can.

6. Activity. .....activity. ......activity

7. Buy your own h.t.e seals shane the weirdo aka shadey .You ain't even funny .

8. You need to be interactive with the clan. You need to start with small EB's and go up slowly as the clan grows. You need to establish an appealing clan page and set up rules before you send out ads. You need to make a council with the most active and trustworthy perms immediately so you get EB's 24/7. You need to be kind and earn your clanmates' respect. You have to complete as many EB's as possible and try your best to not fail any. Don't be discouraged if you lose one or two, do smaller EB's so you and your clan can grow to one day defeat that bigger EB. Believe in yourself and your clan. Never give up.

9. Ben I have owned 5 . " The Upstarts" is still active. Me and drastic parasite were in that for almost a year fighting dkod .I own " righting wrongs " also and i gave away one to my friend called "Axes to grind " .also I was owner of a subclan called grimm's academy.

10. Roni you type like a 6-year old. It makes it difficult to take anything you say seriously. You've been around long enough that I would have hoped you'd learn by now, guess not.

11. There's an issue with EBs though, we need more like Ambush at higher tiers - so if you have a wide range of stats everybody can hit and make decent gold

12. Pharacux I am sorry I do not live to make you proud of me .Go lecture someone else .

13. What's shadey?

14. Shane the creep is shadeys alt

15. It's been a tough journey is all I can say... Dispite that, the progress made so far has been well worth it.

16. Not lecturing you Roni, just giving you criticism.

17. i've been a clan owner once or twice. bad idea. i just do not have the patience for it.

so patience is probably a quality that a clan owner needs.

18. Patience.

19. My clan owner is epic...though she doesn't give me admin :( so guess one quality is giving admin to right people :lol: