the vindictive state of forums.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, a lot of people who brought good discussion, were also the witty ones. With the crackdown on forums, most of those people do not CARE to even post on forums. They are either gone, lurk, or don't forum much.

I'd say 50% of it, is ATA fault and 50% is on us. Although, our 50%, seems a lot more impactful. A lot of people, before I left, were becoming downright nasty, completely despicable. People would go out of their way to hurt, even "innocent" forumers.

With that happening and ATA cracking down, their hands were tied, you definitely don't see the same type of banter. When you do, it's mild, you barely get a chuckle out of it.

2. Not everyone left over the state of the forums. I left over the state of the game. Since the devs started trying to squeeze what last pennies they could from kaw, it's gotten to be an awful game. So I'd put 75% on the devs.

3. I originally had it 75/25 BUT, I was speaking merely on the change of the forums and people leaving because of the change here.

4. Ignoring the rest of this topic for a moment, it is a rare day when folks are claiming over moderation when I'm not a moderator.

On topic, from what little I've track on the forums, there definitely are "cesspool" topics, but there are also plenty of mostly free threads that aren't derailed to any major extent. The main thing with those topics though is, unless a debate is involved, they quickly resolve themselves and die off. Meanwhile, toxic threads get to stay at the top due to repeated trash talking comments.

For instance, if this thread had been cut of all of this finger pointing, accusations, and insults, this thread would be far shorter.

Honestly, towards over moderation, the moderators could just quietly delete toxic comments and let people get the hint, or else remove initial comments and issue a warning to the folks involved for spam, derailing the topic, and so forth. Since I haven't seen this in my brief reappearance/monitoring of this place, you could say it's under moderated ;-)

PS: However, based off of above comments, I'm sure I missed a purge or two, so disregard.

5. Nice growth skinny you gone stick with it or duck back to the noob section like usual?

6. Lies i been playing kaw 4 years all your better at is cosigning an kissng bottoms.

7. "poorly moderated" is probably more accurate.

8. #WordforMod2016

9. Wait...unless she's a he,wouldn't she be a chavette? And Please,no I don't mean the Chevrolet subcompact car from decades ago. ;-) Will the real women in this game Please stand up..or sit down is more appropriate I guess.. :-D

10. Oh look another butthurt band wagon jumper with the absolute lamest of insults ....dont know sho this clown is.

This this is exactly what I'm talking about ...I'll rip this guy to shreds Inc and forums he'll wind-up butthurt and crying to anyone who'll listen to him

And of course s gaggle of morons we'll take his side ...same players that did as he did before and can't handle it

Blame this coward idiot and all others like him

iPhone

11. Wow you're really cool and tough! I bet you'd kick anyone's butt irl!

12. Greg Valentine

13. Another idiot who can't mind his own business ...see this is exactly the problem right here ..at least post with main coward

iPhone

Thanks coward for proving my point ...statless alt prob belongs to one of your cry baby wuss' for sure

Ban statless alts from posting and most of these cowards will crawl back into the sewer ..half of what y'all crying about will disappear

iPhone

14. Pmsl.....Todd u told everyone your hiding massive accounts yet u tell someone to show there main.....would u like me to quote u when u said u had accounts my size u were hiding.....your just a delusional chump fail troll mofo

15. Ikr? So gauche

16. Massive? Lolol ...I publicly announced I wouldn't spend another dime after last land release I wldnt say they're massive by current standards 

...coward I'm doing EXACTLY what other mult acct users are doing with theres

Moron nobody whos smart enough reveals alts or mains

You're just butthurt becsuse you can't work mult accts ...learn to walk and chew gum at the same time first idiot.

17. You're aware 26m cs is practically a statless alt these days?

18. This my main. u say I r stupid? Me angry. I troll now to make me feel gud again.

19. Post as of your nf now punk

20. lol yes but regardless it still took time and effort to get these "crappy" to where they are now ...I don't eb find an eb history that has me in it ..you won't. Small accts but built through PvP ...I didn't "acquire" these crappy accts I built them ....big difference there buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.