the vindictive state of forums.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Ok you are completely losing the plot.
    When did I mention accounts through the black market ?
    And implying any account is illegally owned on forums is against tou hence why I make no reference to it.
    If you have evidence an account is illegally owned then send it to
    Support@thinkingape.com.
    Let them deal with that.
    I am certainly not going to spout accusations on here about other players legitimacy.

You however are quite prepared to shout out to kaw what a sad person you are that you need to validate your existence by hitting players half your size for years.
    But endgame.
    All you do is Prove yourself to be full of nonsense and lies.
    Not one of your claims has been validated yet.
    You seriously look dumber with every post you make.
    And no doubt will continue to do so.

2. And yet there you sit clanless making mo gold

You jumped on an account 100m cs bigger than this and saw how easily i handled it.

Now you bring out your main lolz but understand my mission is on course and always will be.

3. Things be getting salty. I have a solution! Try life, it's the best medicine any KaWer can take to help with rage, butt hurt, and over addiction.

4. This btw is the biggest drivel I have ever read.
    When you understand how business works let me know.
    Micro transactions from thousands of customers competing for event rewards make a substantial portion of an apps revenue.
    When players see top players offloading once and getting top drops from ebs, they are less inclined to spend their real money for something that others in a game get for free.
    If customers perceive they get value for money from their purchase. Then they will spend more.
    Please go back to school and study harder.

As I said. You look dumber with every post.
    Also a ps. When people like you try to force other paying customers to quit an app you do two things.
    You stop a paying customer spending money.
    You send a message to other players investing their money in a game, that a vindictive player may then target them and destroy their game experience. As such you deter others from spending.
    As such by not knowing when to walk away, you damage the app that you are playing and reduce ata's revenue.
    Which is exactly why ata themselves know this game has a very toxic abusive reputation.

So when you say idiot. Look in the mirror and apportion blame where it lies. With people like yourself and the actions you choose to make.

5. Oh here come the stupid micro transactions speech again.....aint nobody cuuuuuured the last 14 times

6. I jumped on you Are you continuing that lie
    Still haven't got the courage to admit you hit first.
    So pathetic and yes even dumber with every post.
    Please at least have the courage to admit you hit first. Or are you just going to lie forever too ashamed to take responsibility for your actions.

7. Again with the absurd assumptions.

I disbanded my own clan. After much peer pressure from Glenn and 3/4 other worms that still actively play, I obliged to go back to the remake. When we only had 10-15 actives in 5 hr long ebs, 3 year old accs not growing, I see no point. The only reason my few clannies still log on once a day is for the clan chat, but that's what a line group is for. Nobody enjoys the game doesn't want to grow. And with our old rep, recruiting new players is impossible as a mole would 100% get through the ranks. Why cut my own personal war funds from 100t a month to 15t.

But whatever you wanna say ronald

8. Why dont you guys take it outside, all you are doing is going in circles.

9. What's amusing. That both my idea threads and I would be long forgotten if he had any self control.
    But it is what it is.

10. Don't remind me of your idea threads. Please. I had nightmares that you'd hang around for weeks. It came true, sadly.. :cry:

Rogue idk where he came from, but I imagine him being that hormonal 15 year old math nerd in the back of the class hacking into the teachers Bluetooth projector thing and playing dirty videos.

11. Lol blame rogue for your nightmare.
    And that's a hilarious image 
    I'll let some other mug make anymore suggestions, I asked the devs to forum ban me if I come with another idea 

12. Val when recruitment is dipping then the only answer is a merger .Why you give up before you even began ? You all having no stamina to fight the odds against you ! Guerrila warfare are in the same situation as you.So immitation cheese is your righthand man who you should seek for a collaberation ! Oh my god , what have I just put together they could be worse than Apoc in the near future ?!!

13. Yo, Roni. Get with the program and stop acting like you're uneducated for once. We are talking about Nightwings horrible ideas and Rogue teenage emotions.

However, I do imagine you as some really hot Russian chick who just learned English and just moved to Montana because you thought it was the most populated. So hai ;)

14. She's an English chav.

15. There we have my anam cara -V- coming to my rescue .But having a London accent doesn't automatically mean you are a chav.

16. London accent? I'm confused, last I heard it was a British accent. Then again, yeah idk. :lol:

17. London is in Britain...

18. Great thread Alison, babe.

19. There are more accents to sq miles in the uk than pretty much anywhere else on earth.

--------

There are about 56 main "accent types" in the British Isles (or less controversially the "Anglo-Celtic Isles"), but within each of those accent types there are scores or even hundreds of distinctive variations.

An example would be the Yorkshire accents which are officially given only 1 entry. However, local people can hear the difference between the pronunciation and vocabulary of towns just 5-10 miles apart.

In London alone, a veritable melting-pot of a city, the 3 distinctive accents of North London, South London and Cockney are still distinguishable amid the cacophony of accents and languages brought in by commuters and immigrants.

In parts of Yorkshire, England, the 2nd person singular pronouns and adjectives "thou, thee, thy" are still used even among young people, and they have a very distinctive Viking-influenced vocabulary. For example, ta = thanks, laik = play, barns = children (List of Yorkshire dialect words of Old Norse origin)

By way of contrast, there are about 42 recognised accents in the USA and 7 in Canada with much less town-to-town variation and much more mutual comprehensibility.

Having more accents in a tiny island nation but fewer in an enormous landmass might seem strange, but the reason for this is of course historical. People first settled in Britain and Ireland thousands of years ago when there was no media which has a tendency to level accents and standardise vocabulary. There has been a lot of time for those accents to diverge. In addition, most of the accents of North America are variations and blends of accents found in Britain and Ireland. Sadly, it is estimated that we have lost about half of the regional accents that existed in Britain and Ireland about 150 years ago and as the media levels accents further, we will see even more losses in the future.

In terms of the distribution of accents in North America, the western parts of the USA were not settled by English-speakers until about 150 years ago, so it is no surprise that the accents there are not as varied as the accents in the 13 original states of the USA.

---------

FYI, some chavs are seriously hot.

20. i feel like i should add something constructive to this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.