the best osw clan ever!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 21, 2016.

1. BAHAHAHAHA!!!! 

2. Next proph will be saying he created kaw, please go retire again you old windbag

3. 400b? Hahaha

4. Did you look at zaft? From 15 clans at start of osw the only one worth anything is carnage. Your own clan looks like a bar toilet come Sunday morning. You're nothing but a skid mark. Your clan is 116 on lb ffs lol. 3 zaft clans remain and two of them are half full. You're embarrassing yourself.

5. To the above poster, I could be mistaken, but I thought this discussion was about the best OSW clan during its heyday, not where it is at now.

6. Suck my toe

7. Cor is right. You can go off topic slightly, but stating fictitious delusions of 15 clans is not allowed. Zaft vs apoc is a 1:4 ratio respectively. Why are we not pinned 24/7??? Because apoc don't hit except for a very small portion of their members. It's the way they were last osw, it's the same now. Nothing has changed besides their interest in recruiting half of kaw into their alliance in an attempt to protect themselves. End of story, facts stated. Argument concluded.

8. Fictitious? No. Factual? Yes Zaft had more at start of osw but your crappy alliance ran and folded in their droves so they must have hit some you fool.

Like I said embarrassing yourself you brain dead D A

Zaft sotra
    zaft ghost legion
    Zaft Ul
    Zaft faith
    Zaft rst
    Zaft destiny
    Zaft Genesis
    Zaft corp

Just some of the zaft clans that are no more. You get the picture lol

Even your own crappy clan took what was left of UL. 116 on lb lol. You're nothing but a skid mark

Zaft 3 clans left and two are half empty and they have this fool on forums for them. Lol I don't know what's worse

9. Jeezus it's iprotwisting facts and changing history as per usual lol No, regs didn't shut down BH nor that war ended BH's prime. Otherwise how did we war Resiliance and co after? the war that gave start to LR when deb, kilo and rip sprinted to ask for cf from Res, as mentioned by Alison earlier? Sorry bro, but a mutual cf BH had with regs (that we got offered right after like 5th and finally successful strip on Wulf) was nowhere close to shutting BH down. Breaking it apart by finding weak scared and tired players and offering them nice secret terms is what hit BH hard and was done by Res months later.

As of ur osw strategy of 'eb non stop and strip once in a while' - idk was never my thing. Boring as hell. Thank gawd for new'ish hidden owner spell - now that 'strategy' is no more lol

10. ZiG was pretty sweet
    Zaft and iG the two strongest clans at that time forming an alliance, scared everyone lol.

11. When I was in Ocean, we had a osw with LR, both sides put up a good fight, I have to give it to LR, they knew what they were doing, but Ocean didn't give up for a long time xD

12. When I started the best was LoA. Some are still around.

13. Zaft
    New Age

14. Hu... You posted 8 clans, 4 of which were decommissioned before harbs strip, and 1 that's still active. So yes I think you proved my point quite nicely. Very nicely done, representing apoc very well yes you are kid. Now if you look at the current roster you see multiple clans that apoc "had" to recruit to help deal with us. You call us irrelevant, yet you recruit clans with street corner gestures to help fight us. If we are the weak ones why is apoc recruiting???? Why are they recruit whole lb clans??? Why are they slowly falling apart, and why do 70+% of their members not hit zaft? Hu... The questions that have yet to be answered. And for the sake of relevance in the OP's post, this was as well the same way it was in the last osw, and is still the same this one, big apoc mouths, deep pockets, can't back anything up, recruits to hide their pathetic misfortunes and don't miss this fact folks...... Filled to the brim with meat shields.

15. No all of those 8 clans were active at the start of harb strip everyone knows it except for dumb tiger and lol corp isn't active look at their history and their #1 is 60m cs lmao

Apoc recruiting? People actually want to join them no one wants to join the SANK ship zaft you seem butthurt about that

3 clans left and 2 of them are half empty. Your clan had to take what was left of Zaft Ul to cover up for all the runners lmao. Your clan is so bad it's the toilet of Zaft lol. They use your mouth as toilet paper, well it's forever brown lol. Zaft had more people at start but they ran. Deal with it gurl. Blue tiger you're dumb af lmao

16. Damn.. you just got roasted

17. Someone call the fire department... But in all seriousness the top few OSW clans wouldn't win or lose if they faced each other. For example LR will probably never lose a war, simply because they find this part of the game fun. I'm sure that's the same with others in their prime.

18. Very true. Without osw all we do is hit an eb, it talks no smack. Chat in cc a bit, close app. Why would I continue playing if that's all there is to do??? You want me to retire? Better start working on those that cf speech apoc.

19. Right cause attacking down a few million cs really a challenge,

20. This is true. I get about 10 inc on an average per day. I haven't had any spy inc for well over a month now. Stoney420 was the only player who consistently used to hit me, sadly he left after seeing his clannmates more worried about EBs and events. He is a true old school warrior.

Apoc has the numbers to keep us pinned 24/7. Yet their members focus only on their EBs/Events.

Been a very disappointing OSW in terms of Inc or strips. Took KotFE 3 months to attempt stripping me. :lol:
    TS merged into an event EB clan. KotFE Illuminati and Kotfe DL had to merge and rename to save face. HiT/WoG are mostly filled with inactives, bless their tiny souls. The average HiT account logins once a week and is 20mcs.
    HiT ran out of spenders for HTE ages ago. They have players doing HTE in EB clans now. :lol:

All I see Apoc doing now is hitting their EBs and recruiting anyone they can to bolster their meatshield count.

R.I.P Kotfe Assassins. Another dead KotFE meatshield clan.

Would be a wonderful OSW if Apoc decided to focus on their OSW instead of Ebs. But,oh well. I guess I'll settle for the 10inc a day. :lol:

Here's to hoping this gets me some inc. :lol: