UNICEF Donate now #Socceraid

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MurderP, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Help those who have little hope!
    Text GIVE10 to 70750 to donate £10

Texts cost £10 1 standard network rate message. 100% of your donation will go to support the viral work of unicef. You must be 16 . Please ask the bill payer's permission. Text donations close at 5pm BST on 29th of July 2016. T&Cs at itv.com stv.tv and u.tv. Thank you

2. Sweet, should I just give you my banking information here? Or would pm work better?

3. lol IN B4 LOCK

4. Can i get some pics of your credit card, aswell as your social security number

5. Pretty sure this is a real thing.

6. Pretty sure this has nothing to do with kaw

7. Pretty sure this is post in "off topic"

8. Are you all idiots? First off it's the real thing! Google it and secondly that's why it was posted in off topics! Seriously sort your selfs out ;)

9. Thanks, pretty sure these trolls have no common sense either.

10. Pretty sure you can't solicit donations for anything other than crystals and nobs here, unless of course the Devs are supporting it..

Pretty sure back when we used to have mods, threads like this would be locked and discarded..

Pretty good attempt though moron

11. Pretty sure prime is correct.

12. moron for supporting a good cause? Good job there ain't mods then isn't it you muppet troll, shows how low you've gone that your attempting to troll on a post that promotes helping people you uneducated lonely old man. ;) good attempt though moron.

13. Pretty sure you couldn't be further from the truth, Mongoloid

14. Should probably state that you can only donate in the UK for this...

15. Ignore prime, he doesn't donate to anything than his own cause by the looks of it

16. I don't have pound sterling. I use Ringgit Malaysia... :(

17. [​IMG]

...its ok im sure they'll take it :D

iPhone