✯Who's the Greatest Rapper in the World?✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, May 31, 2016.

1. Childish Gambino

2. Lol no.

3. ...was being dead serious it sucks I don't see how anyone in their right mind likes it. As stated previously the lyrics aren't meaningful ...same old gutter talk as everyone else

4. And I listened to J. Cole ....not as crappy as Kendrick but close and it still sucks

5. So solid crew ( Mc Harvey ,So Solid twinz ) Bushkin of Heartless crew and Kano .

6. Lol I know more about it then you obviously ...right now I like 9th Wonder a lot even though his last album isn't rap, I still like it though. I forget the name but his rap album from 2011 actually "IS" what you clowns are claiming To Pimp A Butterfly is now except that tpab sucks

iPhone #kendricksucks

7. You swallow.

8. I didnt read all Pages and im not sure how often he been mentioned but...

Dont forget snoop dogg.

He is an original and has style, skill plus a very original note and voice.

Ofc dre priduced him that helped alot. I love dre, too. He is not only a Business man like some people say nowadays. He is THE beatmaker imo. He is an Artist concerning to groove.

Lauryn Hill also should not be forgotten plus wyclef Jean.

And ofc grandmaster Flash ftw!!!

And flavor flav️

9. Your mother taught me 

10. Run DMC most influential, if it wasn't for them all ur greats wanting to be like them wouldn't had happened.

MnM or snoop probly the greatest out there but beasty boys were pretty bad ass for some white boys. Tupac didn't get the chance but imo probly best gangsta rapper coz even after success he still went to jail for dumb gangsta crap unlike the rest that sit in Beverly Hills n away from the hood.

Now I can't mention a present one coz I'm a long haired metal head and don't listen to rap, so with that bein said if I know of a rapper then they have to be good coz I know of them. Good old EZ is pretty good stuff but he didnt write his lyrics, his own stuff wasn't as successful.

Most more then likely the best is some dude that'll never make it coz he's never heard by the right ppl. How often you see a local band or rapper that's better then anything on the radio and just got off work at ur local restaurant /bar/tattoo shop/ or where they make the living money.

11. This forum makes me hate you guys. Trying to act like you actually know stuff about the topic is funny but also annoying.

12. Lol yes

13. Yeah and you obviously know crap so shut your face idiot nobody wannabe loser 

14. MattyBRaps

15. is life

16. My hero

17. Chip > Yungen.

18. I never said anything that would allow you to infer whether I know crap or not I was just making an observation . "Idiot nobody wannabe loser"  12 year olds are cool!

19. Nicky Minaj, obviously.

20. You can't even come up with your own name so I don't think you have the brain cells to have an opinion about who is best.