the best osw clan ever!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Zaft Family in their Prime couldn't even beat Judgment.

Apocalypse is easily #1...now you might say he is saying that because he is a part of Apoc but the truth is, look at how many members Apoc has, most which have already done 2 Previous OSW vs Zaft, and in their 3rd osw that probably won't end for a long time. If they haven't left yet then I doubt they will leave. Apoc and their allies hold majority of the LB.

Yafi Judgment might have been good but as a person that was there for a lot of it. I wouldn't make them an option, most of us know why a lot of them "Quit".

Also a lot of the other clans mentioned don't quite measure up, just hitting and maybe winning osw vs other smaller clans isn't significant enough in my opinion.

2. Laoda'z Zaft over any osw clan in peak time

3. New noobs have no idea how good yafi is.. they are remarkable.

The moment they invoke their secret ability, woah! Viola! Next thing u know u are up against the force u never seen before.... the Transformers!

Hehe ;)

4. Thats easy. Resilience they been in osw for years and still on LB. They been toogheter from 2010 and still warring.

5. I would go with wrath_of_God them guys are awesome and allways stick together for years now

7. New age
    foxes
    Ig
    wig
    zaft

8. So desiecive...

9. iG good war/osw clan back in the day and we still do hit targets but not as often :p

10. New Age:
    1 clan destroyed Yafi to the joke that they are bow.

11. __Damnation__ dead
    wrath_of_god Died last year, after 5 months of rigorous recruitment they now consist of only 20-30% original members.

True Spartans just a dead apoc clan as of over a week ago.

 Apoc clans, mostly kotfe, constantly recruiting since November of last year to replenish their members leaving due to cf, rl, internal struggles.  it's like watching a gang kill itself, you call them an alliance when I've seen a good bit of their members threaten each other, farm each other, and even a couple internal strips. 

Osw wannabe legends is what apoc is, very few hit back, for an osw where it's a 4:1 ratio of members and you are all oswers??? Lmfao get your head out your ass.  Maybe 20% of apoc ever hit anyone unless it's an osf or oaf for pvp event. And for those that do have my respect, the rest don't even run your mouth, your trash.

12. Regulators are pioneers in current osw, people used to use the fact regs completed ebs while in osw while all their allies pinned everyone until they where stripping people left right and centre. Fast forward today and now everyone does it  can't say anything for old osw clans as wasn't around then and most I encountered just made idle threats combined with sporadic pinning lol.

13. @blue-tiger

cool story 

14. Zaft is best OSW clan. Zaft in its best days used to punk Kids of the Firefly Excrement/KotFE into submission. Zaft had a secret council member named Harbinger who was a double agent and would punk kids of the eff boy emotes/KotFE high council at will. Vixen, an ex KotFE member slash zaft affiliate along with nightmare the convicted ex con would play double agents. Basically the Kindergarten of the Entry level/ KotFE are a bunch of lost meat shields in a crap clan.

15. I thought that was yafi's gig.

Is Harb still a secret member?
    Hell, can i be a secret member? No, wait... A super duper, duper super secret member!

Sign me up man, but dont tell no one ya know. Keep it on the hush hush.

16. Everyone's the best, let's all be positive here! :D

(not, idk why I even am posting this.. Oh well)

I would say ZAFT had their days and apoc had/has their days also, along with a lot of old and recent osw clans having that peak time sometime in KaW history...

17. Sucker punch

18. This is actually incorrect. I introduced this tactic to Regs when I was their wc during osw with BH and my good friend yoongy told me how YAFI was raising strip funds.

Pretty much all of kaw doubted us and called us eb fairies yada yada till 8 months later when Regs had moved even higher up LB and eftectively shut BH down. This was BH last war where they were a kaw powerhouse.

But this tactic started with YAFI, not Regs. We just made it very publuc what we were doing at the time because there is literally nothing you can do to stop it

Now lets look at OSW as a whole. OSW today is so much different than what it was 6 years ago. Its nearly pointless as one can rebuild literally in 24 hours. So its comparing apples to oranges.

Now, all things consider, i would have to give this title as a toss up. Both of these clans in their prime we so at the top of their game there was no questioning who the best is...

iG and The Hollow

In fact, I will go a step further and say KingdomOfWolves, of iG, is the single best pvp player the game has seen.

19. I pretty much stated this couple years+ back when that OSW started. Apoc is nothing but a street/prison gang. There were/are some real fighters (Kotfe) but 90% were meatshields plain and simple. Most members were too stupid to realize that they were being used by their so called leaders. ...Kotfe really was/is Apoc the rest were idiots who were fooled into thinking they were ...typical for ANY big alliance

ALOT of people figured this out and bailed

iPhone