Hansel Build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by JohnHuff, Jun 3, 2016.

1. I need help changing to a hansel. Should I have any attack buildings or just spy? Please show a picture or description of a good hansel build.

2. The official definition of a hansel build is over 75% of your buildings being spy buildings, the rest attack buildings.

The most common build is one attack building and the rest spies but you can add more if you want a bit of extra firepower.

3. i just put 1 troop building in the center of all the land levels and call it a hansel.

4. 1 lvl 1 stable and all spy buildings, except hoarfrost, that's where you build towers.. Or whatever..

5. 1 stable with all spy defense towers is hansel build

6. 1 stable, 3 guilds and rest towers for the win!

7. 1 Elven Temple lvl1 on Hoarfrost as your only troop building, the rest spies.

8. Don't tear down your build. Just start building spies. Buy land, build lv1 spy...buy more lane

9. 9/11 Hansel build right there

10. A hansel has one attack build and the rest are either spy defence towers or attack defence towers.

11. One troop building, and the rest spy buildings. That's the actual hansel build. Any extra troop buildings or towers would be strictly your preference

12. Don't listen to the noob above me. 1 lvl 1 stable and the rest spy defense towers. Mad stats for sure

13. Exactly

14. I bumped this one cuz the other one was worse

15. Isn't there only supposed to be 2 towers?

Also, check chaos for a completed hansel build. He may follow back as some of the larger players do if you choose to ask him for help

16. Chaos is a PS, he doesn't have an attack building.

As stated earlier 75% spy buildings.

Doesn't matter if towers or not (but I prefer a 24:1 tower:spy build ratio)