✯Who's the Greatest Rapper in the World?✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, May 31, 2016.

1. ...or keep listening to your satellite radio 

2. I have listened to a lot of pacewon before.

3. M&M sucks (other then in D12 lol ...the candy sucks too lol)

4. My dick

5. Mike shinoda and Tyler Joseph from 21 Pilots duh.

6. My dîck

7. I'm sorry but to my dying day I'll claim NWA is candy ass gangsta rap (Geto Boys are better)

...like I said before comparisons should be made regionally. D12 isn't better then NWA but east coast wise? ...who's better? (Contemporary anyways) & you're whack Outsidaz are better then average lol 

8. D12 died with proof.

9. lol I noticed you ain't said nothin bout PaceWon or TonyTouch 

10. I've said that I've listened to pacewon a lot in the past. He's nothing special.

11. Agreed, but he doesn't which is a shame.

12. LOLOL you truly are an idiot 
    (keep listening to satellite lol) iPhone

13. Good lord how many iPhone's are there? :lol: thought he was Todd loves bacon guy?

14. geezus krist almighty I just listened to some Kendrick ...are u kidding me?

Seriously u r a moron 

(Sorry PRIME ..he sucks)

15. Not as many as 1010100101 dude lol ...go ahead ask him 

16. Kendrick is very overrated. He's good, but not great.

17. Swimming Pools .... sux

Poetic Justice ...sux

Alright ...sux

I'll keep going through it though ...he's gotta have at least one good track

iPhone

18. Yo he's HORRIBLE ...the music sux ass and lyrically he just says the "N" word like a million times in each song? (the ones I've heard)

Rhythms are so freaking bad ...not really looking for something to dance to but geezus krist. He's trying to be too "experimental" with the beats ...its just horrible

iPhone

19. Listen to PaceWon and Mr Green tell me he/they not better ...seriously

20. I think a lot of rappers shoot to stardom through their deaths, like artists. When Phife Dawg died, a lot of people spoke on his passing and his music. Many, not knowing who he even was...

I don't think you can put the "GOAT" title on anyone. Me personally, I listen to rap from ALL walks of life. Whether it be Tupac, to A Tribe Called Quest, Dilla, Rittz, Everlast, Tech N9ne, Nas and the list goes on.

I laugh when people say rap isn't music. I laugh when people say it's all sex and drugs. I laugh when people are ignorant enough to assume that, if you listen to rap, you must be uneducated. If you watch "news", you'll see them bring certain musicians to interviews and the education on a lot of these rappers is astounding. They've lived the life and they've rapped about it, they have questions and answers. Their sounds are the very definition of MUSIC.