A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Four - The Last Checkpoint

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Dev logic release new lands and new buildings but punish you for growing. Release bigger eb"s what a genius concept.

2. I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the devs are cycling out HTE, making it more worth for smalls who are willing to pay to catch up, than for bigs who wanna get ahead

3. Anyone who understands the devs must be a genius.

What in gods name are you doing?!?!?!? I understand you're trying to compensate for the fact that some clans are running ASoF and LOTL stupidly fast but what you fail to understand is you've just made it even harder for the accounts big enough to hit ASoF and LOTL but not big enough to get into the LB clans. Once again you've screwed over the smaller players for YOUR MISTAKE. This is what happens when you don't consider game balance in the first place and have ebs dropping 1.3k items way out of proportion to everything else. You don't need to decrease drops like this you need to rework the whole drop algorithm to take into account ACTIVITY. Not 30 hits and max drops. This will barely make a dent in the LB/BC accounts ability to reach the 15k and above tier. You've just made it even harder for everyone else.

Open your eyes devs. Soon gaining and retaining players is going to grind to a complete halt. Seriously, think through your decisions first.

4. No support for drop decrease i was barely getting 10k this will mess up any chance of a "complete set" also seems to only hurt smaller players chances.

5. Those that think it's up to the devs to improve clan loyalty and prevent hopping should consider this...

If most clans put their foot down and close their doors to non perms at a certain point in lotl/asof (e.g. once at mb) it will be harder for hoppers to progress bringing the top targets lower and more attainable for their loyal members. It's just a matter of all the faster clans doing it instead of just the few that do already.

Personally I'm not fussed if that happens or not but just be aware that you have the power to change what you find unfair.

Also, if they've made it so there's less incentive to speed through the ebs, more clans would be willing to join in that I'm sure.

6. AshtonRocks is being farmed for quoting the full op.

As for the OP. Who cares. Same reran bull crap event style as always.

7. I agree 100% no point smalls trying without xtals n crux. Stupid. I'll get my reward regardless.

8. Not a bad idea. Unfortunately I don't see many clans doing this. But it is one way players could make a change. Obviously devs are not going to do anything about the fact an account can come in in the last minute, hit 30 times and get more drops than others grinding through the whole eb. Time to take it into our own hands I suppose. But I'm doubtful enough clans will do this to make a difference.

9. I'm going for full set but I've only been scraping just 10k with full activity, my clan runs lotl/asof and normally completes them in about 10 hours each, but like my clan and others are getting punished for bigger clans who complete them in much faster times. Where's the logic in that the top clans are still going to come out on top.

10. Hope this isn't the last event and you give us a chance to get all the pieces of equip. I've got 4 crappy rings so far and some arms. I suppose its not that bad we all know there be whole new super duper set of equip soon anyway.

11. It's not the last, Grizzy. More copy and pasted events to follow after this.

Devs, a better explanation of this rebalancing you've done. Which ebs are effected? How are they effected? Is it an increase or decrease. LOTL and ASoF seem to have decreased and others might possibly have increased. It'd be appreciated if you could give an explanation rather than hit paste, add a few extra lines then disappear.

If you have decreased LOTL and ASoF drops to account for speed, I hope you've increased AFF and TS etc. to account for the inbalance also. If it's only a decrease in LOTL an ASoF though, you've let another opportunity pass you by.

12. Loves it "copy and paste" really ??

13. Support !!!
    If it stays like this all big tier rewards won't be reached, at least for mids.
    It becomes hilarious....

14. Since you decreased the drop rates on certain ebs it now takes longer to make prize levels goals, or one needs to settle for a lower one. By that logic won't you need to increase the prize drops accordingly? For the extra time, loss and effort? I mean fair is fair.
    A lot of clans it still take a significant amount of time to finish them. Granted a few clans post amazing times on LotL and Asof, but isn't that a small minority of KaW? Just saying...

15. If u guys are active, even including the decreased drop rate, then you can still get placed in top Lb, I think they did this because they want players to be more active other then unload once and get a crap ton of event items from unloading once on the bigger Ebs.

16. I wasn't talking about reaching 15k I was speaking of being fair. Give and take if you will. Something was taken now we need compensation for our loss.

17. So it's a full day later almost. Is the sky still falling? 

18. No gold crux for top 100 winners?

19. Can anybody clarify if this was answered during the past few chapters - why is there a 24 hour limit on standard Keys for chests that is solely based on when you bought your last key (as opposed to some arbitrary 24 hour period, like 1 per 0:01 GMT -> 23:59 GMT)?

20. no is not Exist 8 equipment = 8 events