✯Who's the Greatest Rapper in the World?✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, May 31, 2016.

1. Like I said he's a pioneer and genius at creating "the image" hence rappers like snoop & M&M (not familiar with the other two) and the most influential on that part ...hell he taught rappers how to actually make money

...but sorry I pick The Ghetto Boys lol

(But Dre is hands down best studio rap producer ...ill give him that much)

2. If you aren't familiar with 50 or Kendrick then you really don't deserve to be talking about rap.

3. THIS ...seriously ask Wu Tang, Pace Won, Tony Touch who influenced them more

Shout out to H-Town 5th ward Trinity Gardens
    (where real niggas live & die)

iPhone

4. 50 as in 50cent???  ...ok dude lol

5. As much a sellout Dre is Ice Cube is a bigger sellout (one of the biggest of all time ..along with Ice T) lol

...can anyone name "1" good movie he's been in lol

...but it's obvious he's a more talented rapper then Dre (i.e.: West Coast Connection shows he had rap talent beyond NWA) While in NWA Dre was riding Easy E and Ice Cubes coat tails

Can you name anything Dre has done that was good outside NWA as far as rapping goes?? ...no lolol

6. Wu tang Wu tang Wu tang..

We should have an 89-94 rap thread next..

7. SUPPORT

8. You know what else? I love it when they call me big poppa..

Biggy was amazing, it would be really amazing to see how different rap would be like today if him and Tupac lived.. I mean lived on in public, not on the Cuban island with big pun, big L, and the rest of the illuminati "murdered" rappers..

9. I've seen it somewhere before in several different sources but Tupac is prob all time most influential...

...Biggie def my fav east coast rapper

And yeah it's a shame we couldn't partake in what they would have come up with next ...they both transcended "rap" as a musical genre

...hell they both transcended music imo both of them were poets/artists

10. They woulda fell off harder than em did and they definitely wouldn't have as much influence had they off lived.

11. lol ...u r an idiot  (keep listening to 50 you clown) lol

12. The guy who doesn't even know who Kendrick is wants to call others an idiot.

13. LOLOLOL ...OHHH!!! Burn  (since I haven't heard of him I'm sure he's nobody lolol except in your tiny little brain (or nerve cluster rather lol)

14. Dora the Explorer or Dr. Seuss easily.

15. lol you truly are a moron if you're actually going to make a list of who's most influential like you did it really should done regionally...

If you knew anything about rap you would know that rap lineages are REGIONAL ..East/West coast have very little influence on each other

Same with Atlanta

16. ...and Houston and neither of those fall into West/East

17. Biggie - goat

Jay-z best current

Most overrated em and drake

Best group wu ?

18. Snoop and Dre had the best albums ever..but Eminem hands down is the best ever.

19. BIG DADDY NAPPY RAP....WAD!!!

20. lol Dre before NWA :D :D :D "World Class Wrecking Crew" ...he was in both NWA & World class Wrecking Crew simultaneously until 1988 lolololol

[​IMG]