A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Three - The Falcon's Letter

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 18, 2016.

1. I thought we could use downgraded versions?

2. Can you add some new award tiers there is a week left in the event and the gap between 15k and top 100 is huge. Therefore a majority of players will be stuck between 15k and top 100 with days left and a pvp event.

3. Just wondering ,pvp event is a big part of promo are there going to be achievements awarded for total flags collected?

4. Or you could just ignore logic as usual.

5. Can anyone else not see the achievement badge, when you view the reward list?

6. I've no problems with viweing the achievements on the Events page. Are you sure you've the newest version of the game? You may also want to try to restart the app/phone and see if that helps.

If none of this fixes the problem, I would advise you to send an email to support@athinkingape.com! :)

7. What time does the event start in cst pvp that is

8. Thank you chocolate, I reinstalled the game and I can now see the badges, thank you for the reply mate :)

9. It usually starts at 7pm (GMT).

@razzalad58 - No problem! I'm glad it helped! :)

10. No Pvp spell available to cast yet Pvp started to count down

11. Was here for the same thing

12. I think there should be a reward tier higher that 15k. It jumps from 15k to top 100 @ just over 42k.. Seems 20k and 25k could be feasible

13. I still have 10 trollkiller boxes to open.. Anyway that on last day we could open all of our remaining Trollkiller boxes?

14. These events are 13 days 2 long

15. As a new player, will i be eligible for the rewards from this event? I started 3 days ago. If not, what was the cutoff date?

16. Yes you'll still get the rewards based on how many invitations you can create.

17. Hopefully they'll add some next chapter (I'm only at 600 atm so it's not like I'll ever see them though) :lol:

God I wish I'll still have like 7 and I've only been active for like 5 days of this :(

I would assume so as long as you reach the invitations required for rewards.

18. Yes, as long as you've enough event items for a reward tier (look on the Events page for more info) you can get rewards! :)

19. So I just got silenced and I havnt talked in Global chat for about 8 hours so unless you got picture proof I want it lifted now and compensation for costing me a LL war that I was trying to get into