Make Mith Great Again

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx, May 15, 2016.

1. I would really like to disagree with vixen.

But honestly. Mith has always been more useful in osw.

It's not the devs fault. Everyone wanted mith and now they got too much of it. All it's done. Is level the playing field

After all. Mith wasn't ever too hard to get. Unless you wanted it for equipment that ran out of usefulness after a few months

2. Ummm...the whole reason mith exists as a war payout was to replace the abuse of the war system to make obscene amounts of gold out of war.

Maybe I'm among the few remaining players that remember that mith was used to nix pws. I doubt the deva want to bring that back.

3. They would have to add an extra pvp option outside of war to gain mith to balance this feature.
    There is literally not one war a week with current schedule I and many others can or would do.

Warring to a set schedule has always been a problem for many.

The times are largely based on North America times. So if Europe and working then no chance and this would be a huge loss of revenue for many players without an extra way to earn mith.

That said. Given the current format of kaw.
    If the problems of distribution can be addressed and this could actually be implemented which I doubt, then I see value to the idea. Within the limits suggested in op.

4. I'm USA and can only do 1 war a day, so no idea what u are talking about. Also there already is pvp outside of wars.

5. Lol if it's that bad for you think how bad here.
    My routine goes
    Can I get off work to do war. No ok I suppose it's not in my contract.
    Next war. Kids home schoolwork and dinner and bedtime routine that's that war blown and yes my kids come before kaw.
    Next 3 am. Um yeah I sleep. Work school run and kids
    So no wars at all for me.
    And most UK with work and kids similar. Stopped a lot of us warring in the past.

So simple solution have pvp events that we can opt in for an hour or two on a regular interval. Ie mini wars every other hour.

Or 1v1 events randomly matched at hourly intervals
    Or just make it every number of pvp actions earn mith as a bonus regardless of system if off battle list. Just add something that I and others can do at a time that suits us. Not at dev controlled times. Cos no war or system is worth more than work kids and sleep.

So as I said. Give us extra options to earn it and this idea would work.
    Without extra options then many of us will be left unable to earn mith leaving only some players with an extra revenue from something they can trade for gold.

I also don't know if this can be implemented as it would need an entire new market system. As good as it sounds.

Personally I would have it drop from every pvp action at set stages and set reward levels. To encourage pvp actions. But then you have all the exploits to deal with. But really is that any worse than hitting an eb vs an open that doesn't hit back?

6. Support. Though a solution to actually make mith usable again would be better.

7. The mith spells involving attack dont do much to bigger accounts, maybe add one that cost 12 or 16 mith??

Maybe add weird mith spells too, for 500 mith, you could change the KaW vibration into chicken noises for an hour!

8. As bad as this idea sounds. I can't help but support it 

9. Sooooooooooooo.... 'can only sell 36 per day'?

10. It sounds like a good idea, but so did communism.

11. Also this would fix the statless warers because if only 1/5 of 400m I next to to nothing and if they grew they would get more so it would push people into growing

12. If you want to make things great again, vote trump2016

13. I feel like a simple letter change could've made this the best thread ever! #MakeMethGreatAgain