Car is Life

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xJABx, May 24, 2016.

1. I wouldn't meet up. I don't even know you, or much of anyone on here rofl.

2. [​IMG]

The Apple Car is what the media has taken to calling the electric car project that's rumored to be in development at Apple under the code name "Project Titan."
    Apple is said to have hundreds of employees working on creating an electric vehicle at a secret location near its Cupertino headquarters. Little is known about the car, but sources have suggested early prototypes may resemble a minivan. The car may or may not include self-driving technology -- rumors have thus far disagreed on this point, but the latest news suggests the first version will not be autonomous.
    The Apple Car is in the early stages of development, and Apple is still in the process of recruiting people for the project and meeting with car makers and automotive suppliers. The project was being led by Steve Zadesky, VP of Product Design, but he left the company, causing some disruption to Apple's plans. As project lead, Zadesky played a role in recruiting hundreds of employees for the project, many from within Apple.
    In September of 2015, the Apple Car was upgraded to "committed project" status, meaning Apple is focus even more attention on its development......

....Apple's massive hiring spree has led Tesla CEO Elon Musk to refer to the Apple Car as an "open secret" in the car industry. According to Musk, the hundreds of engineers Apple has taken on make it clear there's an electric car in the works. "It's pretty hard to hide something if you hire over a thousand engineers to do it," he said.
    Apple has been searching for a place in the Bay Area where it can begin testing vehicle prototypes and Apple executives have been speaking to the DMV about vehicle regulations, moves that suggest Apple's interest in a car is serious. Apple may team up with an established manufacturer to produce the Apple Car, and while talks with Daimler and BMW fell through, Magna Steyr is thought to be a candidate for partnership. Chrysler Fiat is planning to partner up with Google parent company Alphabet for its self-driving cars, and has said it would also be open to a partnership with Apple.
    We don't know what the Apple Car will look like, but based on Apple's existing product line and its desire to expand iOS beyond the iPhone and the iPad, we can assume that any Apple-produced car will integrate deeply with the iPhone.

[​IMG]

iPhone

3. ??...owns a TracPhone

4. The quality is unbeatable

5. That's what she said.

6. [​IMG]

...yeah i hear only good things about Samsung

iPhone

8. ...I think it's obvious to everyone that you do care (butthurt)

iPhone

9. Nah

10. So if you like car meets better go to one now....

Soon there will be no more car meets because there will be no question as to who makes the best car

.... because we'll all be driving Apples

Or taking the city bus ....(Android)

iPhone

11. Where are them driods boys at anyways?

Damn city transport, I bet if they had iPhones they'd never be late..

12. Probably learning how to spell driods.

13. Dude? Why u so butthurt? ...go get a better job or smoke a little less crack or something. Give the hate a rest.

iPhone

14. Srsly doe that ac is hilarious..

15. What about this one?

16. Whachu talkn bout Willis?

17. Thanks Monkey, Prime, and even Scrapster (reminds me of Scrappy, from Scooby Doo) for bringing some humor to this best of thread.

18. I humbly accept your gratitude ..you're welcome

iPhone

19. Todd bacon guy?