Unused Brave the Elements Tokens

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 18, 2016.

1. when will the reward be given?

2. Just to clarify, you would only have received extra rewards if you moved up reward tiers after converting any leftover Prima Tokens. You would not receive any extra rewards if you did not have enough Aqua/Inferno Tokens to move up a tier.

3. Which is total crap. If you gave one a second chance then you should give ALL a second chance and pay out the rewards, period! Not favor one over the other. It was their mistake no one elses.

4. Idiot......what u on about

5. I did. And I got nothing. Moved to 1250.

6. I converted my unused tokens and got a pm from Kaw to collect my rewards yesterday around 5 pm est,, but I didnt get them,, what will I do?

7. I moved up a tier and still didnt get my extra rewards so where the hell are they devs sort your game out

8. Take it to Suppprt@Atathinkingape

9. Still processing rewards distribution? Or finished already? Seems many are still waiting!

10. Thank you for allowing us to convert tokens. Promo finished at 4:00 am for me, so i was unable to convert my last few tokens before the deadline. Like many above i reached the tier above, received a notification that i had more aqua and sb, but they aren't in my inventory. Has anyone received their extra rewards?

11. well i meet your criteria, wheres the so called rewards you promised to rectifie brought. The drops i needed for bonus aqua reward. still nothing

I should be on 1250 aqua rewards but yeah nothing here yet.

12. Seems like a lot of us are in the same boat. Had 1200 fire tokens (so tier of 500). Converted 51 to be certain and it should have brought me to 1251 but I've received nothing, no pm and no reward.

13. Thank you for my updated rewards about time tho shouldn't of took so long

14. This game has millions of players. A little patience goes a long way.

15. Millions of players? :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. 5 plunder event spells instead of maximum 2...
    Developers what is this madness :X

17. That can't be right :shock:

18. I have 278 tokens i didnt bother using...why? Because i had 6k of each already and didnt care. Take them and sun dont shine them.

19. Lmao, Not only Devs bend the rules, they messed up again! Nice 2x spells for some, Keep spending and supporting this peeps: ))

20. I want more spells too! I feel left out with only three :(