Introducing War Logs

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Great tools for the whiners. They have some more to whine about

2. Sorry for the bump
    I would like to suggest something - make it so that in intervals of 5minutes - the plunder score between the 2 clans will be recorded and can be seen on the logs clearly. This makes its easier to see how effective you strategy or dive call is at that point of time

3. OSW Logs !

4. Now we just need indi logs

5. I just produced a huge log .......now my toilet pan looks like a blast from ww2.

7. Kaw,

I'm curious about the logs, if your planning on monitoring the actual action logs, specifically for the speed of actions in EE wars, because some accounts seem to have the ability to unload very very fast, I mean dozens of actions in mere seconds?

I'm sure they just have very fast fingers, and their wives must be very happy, but with rewards being given now for action number and plunder totals, someone who has very very very fast fingers can do better then the rest of us with normal to average finger speeds when unloading. This is most noticeable in advantage wars, or with certain builds.

Btw, the colours were pretty.

8. I agree with val, the very very very fast fingers need to share their secret

9. Yeah noticed it from some players. Their fingers were amazing unbelievably fast! Like 5-15 actions in split seconds. Please investigate and act on it!

10. A lot of finger blasting please investigate too with details thank you in advance seems to be a lot of holes in this system .

11. Any response on this?

12. Logs isnt working. Havent shown past logs for days. Pls fix this

13. The indi war logs never work..

14. Bit off topic but as the Devs seem to be here

Could you please explain how is this possible

15. Not sure if ATA will be adding something like this, but my new web application will do this.

16. Looks like you're right! With the new BFA/BFE war type it seems logs have stopped working. I've brought this up to the devs and they'll be taking a look.

17. Can y'all add Indy war logs please 

18. Yes please, it's all i ever wanted in life. Let christmas come early devs

19. I'm honestly not sure if Individual Wars would be supported in the current implementation of War Logs, but when the developers get around to fixing the logs to support BFA/BFE Lowland Wars I'll have them take a look at that too.