Who is Json?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Snoopy, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So today a connection issue occurred, and as many speculations will rise, I am curious.. Who is this Json? Why does he not like our KaW addiction? Here's a pic in case you missed the connection issue screen thing..

[​IMG]

So KaW, who is Json? Is it Spragga returning? Could it be that Yarmes is out to seek his revenge? What if Foxes is actually the rulers of KaW and have come to take us? Discuss.

2. Just had that myself, and was about to post asking if I was the only one.
    Obviously not.

3. They also call him Mr. JavaScript Object Notation.
    Total hit with the ladies.

4. ๎€What he said! JSON is one badass hombre ๎’

5. JSON is a spineless morphing scripting wanna be

6. What if its all those,but yet none of them? :-D

7. JSON= JavaScript Object Notation.

8. *resist to tell abou another boring spragga joke*

9. Because he's the hero KAW deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A JSON.

10. What happened to sppragga or yarmes?? Mine said "cant connect_url_Json: code numbers" thats all... Isnt spragga kaws best farmer?? Explain pls

11. His bigger, badder clan mate, llll_____xml_____llll, is way more powerful.

12. Is Json a cheater? 0.o

14. I wish I could be like Json

15. Don't we all?

16. JSON is a tool! Always nosing his input into one place. Launching outbursts expecting the listener to know what he's talking about.

Lots of people say they know him, but they don't understand he just puts on a different interface for every situation.

17. JSON says you shall not parse
    ill be over here...

18. Json?
    ...dad? Is that you? You left so long ago, I barely remember.

19. I was taking a drink of my beverage when I read this ๎’๎’

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.