Epic Battle Actions Count #2

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IB-GodlikeThreat-IB, May 19, 2016.

1. Okay, so with a constant log of the number of actions a clan member has performed would be beneficial, it would cause lag. An update of the amount of Epic Battle actions each participant has performed every 10-15 minutes would solve that problem. The only ones it would be viewable by are those ranked in their clan as "Recruit" and above,as well as the individual themself. Many feedback received suggested this raising a lack of loyalty. The goal of this is to help make Epic Battles easier to manage for prospering clans. To be considered active in an Epic Battle you can get away with hitting once. Now with a clan that's struggling to finish one with all 50 members "active" they can crack down on those who aren't really active. This has nothing to do with loyalty, but with helping coordination amongst clan members, or could even be used to pace eachother throughout the duration of the Epic Battle.

I hope with more elaboration on my proposal more will understand where I am trying to go with it. For where the action count will be viewable would be more of a debate, so the KaW community could decide that.

Thanks for reading my novel!
    -GLT

2. sounds like you want a feature that would update eb activity in 'real time' rather than counting 1 action in an eb as 'active' I like it

3. No reason why they couldn't have a rolling count where it shows you as active. Updated every 15 minutes or so would work I think. Support.