A question for iProphet

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II-roni-II, May 16, 2016.

1. What's funny about what has unfolded with in this thread which started as just a few simple questions is that its ok for people like zeth and willydeuce to ask questions in a interview .Yet only because its me doing the question asking then the haters come out.You wouldn't dare tell willy or zeth to ask all their questions in p/m or on a wall .But thanks guys all this fervid and childish drama you corzed over something so simple a few questions not even directed at you. Well you've gave me my next theme topic for my next thread .it will be up shortly titled "Can Kaw's bad boys be tamed " !!

2. I do miss 46&2 so much lots of hardcore warriors, I was lucky and learned from the best iprophet jayde Fiasta doc plus so many more praying for the good times to return

3. Yep proph it's me. Good to see you back the game is always more interesting with you in it.

4. Just wondering if this could be the dark side of kaw awakening again fingers crossed

5. A scrub? Naw dog I remember you, speaking of ignorance why is that nuisance Ronald still doing around? Prophet my beef isnt with you but if you want goo ole fashioned kaw we can have a little fun. The funny thing is though you made your beef with Snoopy and i. When i mentioned your deer friend Roni.

6. I will play this game untill I choose to stop .I don't need your or anybody elses permission to play this game.Speedy is just one of those bandwagon jumpers I never ever spoke to him or even clashed with him on his own merit.He only decides to insult me to impress the crowd. he's not even a self starter he's 100% pathetic.

7. Roni when will you accept that, if the majority of people are insulting you, no if 99.99% of people you encounter are insulting you because your an idiot, that well... You are an idiot. No ones trying to impress any crowd. How is insulting a mentally challenged player like you going to impress anyone? We're collectively trying to bring you back into reality.

8. This is a very deep and encompassing thought that invokes much creativity. Thanks roni

9. Hi caribou thankyou.

10. ...how many SS do u have?? 

iPhone

11. Hi Todd I have all the collection of demon saying bye kaw I am retiring .Then fake val appeared in wc and demon sayd its not the real val !!

12. Hello dearest ...yeah but how many SS does your kray kray ass have total, gotta be in the tens of thousands? ...that one was from 2011 how yous keep track and remember all that? Is it like a Rainman thing or something???

iPhone

13. Lol that ones not that old ...but I've seen u dig up ones from years past before

14. Todd I have 4 phones the 2012 one was on my first phone that I don't use so not deleted anything .

15. The above screenshot was just the other night I woke up about 4am and that's what was in wc.

16. The guy running around pretending to be val is not the original val.

17. ...like that fake troll that was runnin' round for a while?

18. Like the person running around pretending to be a girl but isn't ? Oh, hi Alison, erm I mean skinny.